Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Tributes to selfless lady...(ETA IN RED)

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:14 AM
  • 26 Replies

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/tributes-to-selfless-lady-and-relentless-autism-activist-found-dead-in-her-home-251115.html?fb_action_ids=692429780789828&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_ref=.UplUtTwGuqo.like&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B1462671830625805%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.recommends%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%22.UplUtTwGuqo.like%22

This is horrible.

Would someone make this a clicky for me please? Or tell me how to do that?

The world is a darker places without her in it. She advocated for autism. She is no longer with us. She was murdered.

OMG!!!! http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/picture-patrick-dunne-appears-court-2863083

This was her son!!!

Sending prayers, and energies. I have no clue what could have caused him to do this. I haven't watched it yet myself. I wanted to share it with you all first.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:23 AM

How awful for her to die so tragically! Why are there people like this in the world?

She sounds like an amazing woman...what a great loss.

Basherte
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:33 AM

BUMP!

Basherte
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

How awful for her to die so tragically! Why are there people like this in the world?

She sounds like an amazing woman...what a great loss.

I don't know. The person on trial for her murder is 19 years old. What could she have possibly done? Who kills a random person like that? I mean if he didn't know her at all it was a random killing. 

This kid needs help. And he need to be away from other people. 

CafeMom Tickers
wildchild.com
by Janine on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Ummm I hate to say it but they never say who the killer is just that he is 19 & the son is 19? I hope I'm wrong...
Basherte
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Quoting wildchild.com:

Ummm I hate to say it but they never say who the killer is just that he is 19 & the son is 19? I hope I'm wrong...

I hope you are wrong as well. I was thinking the same thing actually. Looking through the entire piece just to see where the son was during this time. If he was with mom or somewhere else, but it doesn't say.

CafeMom Tickers
wildchild.com
by Janine on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Quoting Basherte:

Quoting wildchild.com:Ummm I hate to say it but they never say who the killer is just that he is 19 & the son is 19? I hope I'm wrong...

I hope you are wrong as well. I was thinking the same thing actually. Looking through the entire piece just to see where the son was during this time. If he was with mom or somewhere else, but it doesn't say.

I know I read it twice just to see if I missed something. Freaking scary!
Rhodin
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:37 AM

They might have taken him in.  Depending on how severe his autism is, he could have witnessed the whole crime and be physically incapable of saying who did it.

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting wildchild.com:

Basherte
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Very scary. It doesn't say whether her son was violent either at any time. I just really hope ... and the way that it was done was really violent. It would be interesting to know if she had any defensive wounds. 

Quoting wildchild.com:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting wildchild.com:Ummm I hate to say it but they never say who the killer is just that he is 19 & the son is 19? I hope I'm wrong...

I know I read it twice just to see if I missed something. Freaking scary!

CafeMom Tickers
Basherte
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:42 AM

I hadn't thought about that. It's possible. They don't say if her son was living on his own or with her either. 

This is just very sad. 

Quoting Rhodin:

They might have taken him in.  Depending on how severe his autism is, he could have witnessed the whole crime and be physically incapable of saying who did it.

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting wildchild.com:

CafeMom Tickers
wildchild.com
by Janine on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:47 AM
I hope he doesn't get blamed for something he didn't do! Let us know if find anything else out.
Quoting Basherte:

I hadn't thought about that. It's possible. They don't say if her son was living on his own or with her either. 

This is just very sad. 

Quoting Rhodin:

Quoting Basherte:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)