Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

I joined a felt food exchange group. Each person picked a felt food category and made enough of that one thing to share a set with everyone else. That way we all ended up with a full set !!

I made cookies!! I'll post what others made in replies - I'm mobile! Anyway, this is what Liam is getting for Christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Replies (21-26):
Simran81
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Very cute, thanks for sharing!

jessylynn33
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Can you link the group so I can check it out?

Quoting mypbandj:

I joined a felt food exchange group. Each person picked a felt food category and made enough of that one thing to share a set with everyone else. That way we all ended up with a full set !!

I made cookies!! I'll post what others made in replies - I'm mobile! Anyway, this is what Liam is getting for Christmas.
Krissyc75
by Kristin on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG!!! they are all adorable!!! I need to get more crafty and do stuff like this!

-BeautifulRose-
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 5:50 PM
That is so neat!
SamMom912
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Impressive. 

mypbandj
by Jen on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I would but it was something local. There is this group that I belong to on facebook - its for local families in my area and one of them posted something about doing a felt food exchange. So everyone who said they wanted to, was put into a private group on facebook. We all got together on Sunday, each brining a potluck item, and all the food to exchange.

I've done stuff like this before with other local moms before we had facebook. The best (easiest) is to limit the group to 5 or 6 people. That way, it's not too overwhelming to make all the stuff. You should start one!

Quoting jessylynn33: Can you link the group so I can check it out?

Quoting mypbandj:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN