Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

For the love of Pete Craptoon Network, you stink!

Posted by   + Show Post

Just as a recap, Sam had off for icestorm last Monday, snow day last tuesday, Sat, we had a storm and were stuck home all day, and yesterday, another storm and stuck in all day.. This morning, a 2 hour delay at school... 

Yesterday he was watching TV and saw that Tom and Jerry The Nutcracker would be on Tv at 9 last night. He realized he would not be watching a TV show at that hour of the night, he is 7... But we agreed to DVR it. So, I did... 

This morning, we found out anout the 2 hour delay and at 8:30 Sam asks if he can watch it. SURE.. Its an hour, PERFECT! 

Except, Cartoon Network decided NOT to air it.. And it was an hour of adventure time and some other cartoon network show... 

Well... Ladies... Do our kids always understand that EVEN though the TV said, and the DVR said TOM AND JERRY... But Adventure time kept coming on? NOOOO they dont get it... And he tried and tried UNTIL he was in tears because his show didnt tape..not that it didnt tape.. But Cartoon network didnt play it... So, NO, it wasnt MY fault... 

I tried to get it off netflicks to no avail, and Itube wouldnt download it... So, after 30 minutes of trying to fix the problem, I had had enough and even I needed a time out I was so frustrated and fed up.

ugh! He is on www.coolmath now enjoying some games.. But what a crappy way to start our day! 

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Replies (11-12):
SamMom912
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Ya know, as a nice Ny jew, I avoid shopping in dec as much as  I can.... I know, THATs pretty amazing (to NOT shop)... Lol... And the idea of Walmart.... UGH... Now ladies who dont live in the NY area... I want you to know, its not walmart I dislike, its the fact that everywhere else in the world the store is neat and helpful.. (Ive been to walmarts in Ct, Maine, NC, SC, FL, Ca, VT) and they are lovely stores.. However, the 3 near me are overcrowded, disgustingly dirty, disheveled and So I rarely go. 

But ugh, now I may have to... For Sam and this cheap DVD. 

again, Curse you Craptoon Network for NOT following your scheduled programing

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Did you see all the T & J dvd's at Walmart? They even have collections and they are so cheap!

N.Carter2001
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Jacob will cry if his show not on. That why we got a dvr. That way he can watch his show if it not on. Also i dont ever go to walmart. I send my friend or my boyfriend goes. Cause of my cp i have a hard time being around that many people.  We live in a small town and thats our main store. Too bad we had 2 stores i liked but cause not many people they closed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)