Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

OMG... double the trouble.

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:01 PM
  • 47 Replies
2 moms liked this

I am SO EXCITED.... They changed my due date to august 10th.

Baby A heart rate 131 baby B heart rate 135

by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

TWINS!!!!! How wonderful! I pray you have a safe pregnancy.

AmyParent
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Holy Moly!!! That's amazing :-)
kajira
by Emma on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Me too, me too!

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

TWINS!!!!! How wonderful! I pray you have a safe pregnancy.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Congrats, Emma!!!  I have triplets, so I will tell you multiples can be a long road, but it's an exciting road.  You'll be so tired and over-joyed all at the same time!!  Take care of yourself, and get lots of rest!!  What a great Christmas present!!  I'm so happy for your family!

kajira
by Emma on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Yeah, my goal is to make it as close to term as possible, and avoid a c-section.

I'll be happy with 36+ weeks, and no nicu stay.

I intend to exclusively breastfeed, I make enough milk for more then 1 baby, so i'm not worried about that... just need to figure out the best way to encourage natural childbirth and a term delivery.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Congrats, Emma!!!  I have triplets, so I will tell you multiples can be a long road, but it's an exciting road.  You'll be so tired and over-joyed all at the same time!!  Take care of yourself, and get lots of rest!!  What a great Christmas present!!  I'm so happy for your family!

lady_katie
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:37 PM

WHAT!!!!! NO WAY!!! 

kajira
by Emma on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

did I call it, or did I call it? :P

Quoting lady_katie:

WHAT!!!!! NO WAY!!! 

lady_katie
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, and congratulations! 

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I agree, term delivery is key so take care of YOU!!  I didn't make it close to term with the trips, and that prematurity has led to many challenges.  But twins have a much higher chance of it, and so many make it there.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you get that term delivery!!   

Quoting kajira:

Yeah, my goal is to make it as close to term as possible, and avoid a c-section.

I intend to exclusively breastfeed, I make enough milk for more then 1 baby, so i'm not worried about that... just need to figure out the best way to encourage natural childbirth and a term delivery.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

kajira
by Emma on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:41 PM

haha I dunno what I would have done if it was triplets.

I have a fibroid tissue they are going to have to double check where the placentas are attached - and I'm already high risk due to early dilation (but I haven't had a preterm baby before, so fingers crossed)

And I have a heart click issue the dr's going to have me follow up on, but other than that, they gave me a clean bill of health and to "enjoy it."

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

I agree, term delivery is key so take care of YOU!!  I didn't make it close to term with the trips, and that prematurity has led to many challenges.  But twins have a much higher chance of it, and so many make it there.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you get that term delivery!!   

Quoting kajira:

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)