Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

♥ January Randoms ♥

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:02 PM
  • 32 Replies

Post your randoms here! 

whistling

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SnortysMom
by Cathleen on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:02 PM

My DS doesn't go back to school until Jan 13th. I'm running out of things to do with him! lol

SnortysMom
by Cathleen on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:05 PM

We are visiting family next week, but its only noon and we've gone to the park, painted and built a block tower. He's already bored. lol

wildchild.com
by Janine on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:45 PM
My son was suppose to go back to school today but we're snowed in!Nana & Papa gave him an ipad & that's been keeping him busy. Thank you nana & papa Lol
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

okay New Years Resolution. Have to lose at least 35 pounds. I am really needing help and encouragement from you ladies. I just have to stay positive and push myself 

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:53 PM

I am wanting a puppy but dh says no that we don't need one. I feel like a kid that has her heart broken LOL. I guess a dog and 2 cats plus fish is going to have to be enough for now toddler tantrum

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:29 PM
We are getting more snow. I am tired of it already!

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:51 PM

We're hoping to get a puppy for my daughter's 3rd birthday in May. It'll all depend on how she's transitioned into a new house (we're moving and she's lived in this one since she was 11 months so it'll probably be pretty hard on her ..... she already gets upset if we move the furniture around). Maybe you need a bird since you don't have one of those :)

I used to have a bird and he was the best pet. A cockatiel.    I hope your want for a puppy goes away ..... I used to want one really bad but those feelings past. I'm actually nervous about getting one now ... I'm already sleep deprived, lol.

Quoting JTMOM422:

I am wanting a puppy but dh says no that we don't need one. I feel like a kid that has her heart broken LOL. I guess a dog and 2 cats plus fish is going to have to be enough for now toddler tantrum

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:09 PM

No birds allowed in this house. I am afraid of them. As for the puppy I don't think we will get one due to the fact my pit mix is 5 and she is set in her ways. A new puppy would just irritate her and she would hate me for that lol

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

We're hoping to get a puppy for my daughter's 3rd birthday in May. It'll all depend on how she's transitioned into a new house (we're moving and she's lived in this one since she was 11 months so it'll probably be pretty hard on her ..... she already gets upset if we move the furniture around). Maybe you need a bird since you don't have one of those :)

I used to have a bird and he was the best pet. A cockatiel.    I hope your want for a puppy goes away ..... I used to want one really bad but those feelings past. I'm actually nervous about getting one now ... I'm already sleep deprived, lol.

Quoting JTMOM422:

by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:26 PM
I am over my vacation and want to go home. But I have until Monday.
Charizma77
by Carissa on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:30 PM

I can't believe my youngest child is going to be 2 in a few days.. He's not so much a baby anymore :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)