Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

What's going on this weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:13 AM
  • 36 Replies

Any last minute festivities before going back to school next week?

by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mabeetle
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:18 AM

We started back to school yesterday but due to snow and freezing weather, we are off today!  It's going to be a quiet day today, errands tomorrow and Ski Sunday!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Wow...enjoy the snow mama!

Quoting mabeetle:

We started back to school yesterday but due to snow and freezing weather, we are off today!  It's going to be a quiet day today, errands tomorrow and Ski Sunday!

lady-J-Rock
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Grocery shopping, finding snow boots for Xavier and sledding.
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Taking down the Christmas tree. I know should have been down a week ago but was too tired to think about it after all the family left. I am hoping to get grocery shopping done but not in a hurry for that. 

mabeetle
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Currently its 9 degrees Fahrenheit .  No sledding today. Sunday its supposed to be in the 20's then artic blast for Monday &tuesday with lows in the negative numbers.  Hot cocca coffee  and rosts in the crock pot! 

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Eye doctor appointment so I can get some new glasses ordered! I fell asleep with mine on a couple of weeks ago and woke up to find I had broken them in my sleep. And I had to wait until the new year to get insurance to cover new frames ...... so I've been wearing glasses that are super-glued together and one of the ear pieces sticks above my ear.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jan. 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Still sick and buried under 8 inches of snow. I have a shower I can't miss tomorrow but really could care less at this point.
Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Jan. 3, 2014 at 12:39 PM
We are staying home because of the snow we got. I should be taking down the tree but that would require for me to go outside. I am not doing that in this cold weather. Hopefully we will just relax this weekend.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:18 PM

Sounds fun...enjoy the snow!

Quoting lady-J-Rock: Grocery shopping, finding snow boots for Xavier and sledding.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:18 PM

Relaxing is always good!

Quoting Nickmom1118: We are staying home because of the snow we got. I should be taking down the tree but that would require for me to go outside. I am not doing that in this cold weather. Hopefully we will just relax this weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN