Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:59 AM
  • 11 Replies

Making turkey and black bean chili for dinner. It's one of the things little man will eat. I know strange right. He loves spicy. Of course it seems if one kiddo doesn't like it the other one does. So tonight Gabriella is getting egg rolls or dinner since it's one of her favorite things I make. What's on the menu for tonight ladies

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:05 AM

I wish I knew. I've been really struggling to make meals lately. I try to make a cohesive meal and it turns into a lopside horrid mess.

JorJorsMom
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Mmm, sounds yummy.  My oldest kid loves spicy stuff.  All of my kids love when I make chili.  Idk what I'm making tonight.  Probably pizza.  I have 2 boxes of pizza and a stromboli that really need to go.  Lol

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:12 AM

I know what you mean. Most nights I end up cooking 2 to 3 different things cause of my kiddos. My dd is good about at least trying things but not ds. I know some people think I am crazy but what else do you do when your child has a limited food selection

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

I wish I knew. I've been really struggling to make meals lately. I try to make a cohesive meal and it turns into a lopside horrid mess.

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:13 AM

That sounds like a good dinner right there.

Quoting JorJorsMom:

Mmm, sounds yummy.  My oldest kid loves spicy stuff.  All of my kids love when I make chili.  Idk what I'm making tonight.  Probably pizza.  I have 2 boxes of pizza and a stromboli that really need to go.  Lol

wildchild.com
by Janine on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Tonight I'm making spaghetti & meatsauce. Still can't roll a meatball with my broken wrist. But I'm getting there. My son will have linguisa & fries & probaby some white spagetti with butter & parm. cheese.
JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

MMM love homemade meatballs. I haven't made them in a while. Might have to gather the stuff to make them this weekend

Quoting wildchild.com: Tonight I'm making spaghetti & meatsauce. Still can't roll a meatball with my broken wrist. But I'm getting there. My son will have linguisa & fries & probaby some white spagetti with butter & parm. cheese.

NiyasMom1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:32 AM
DH and my son keep nagging me about chicken and dumplings, so that's what it will be. For my DD, it will be noodles or bread as usual... Sigh!
JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:23 AM

I love chicken in dumplings. We had it last week. May have it again next week LOL. Great meal for the cold weather. Although I make it all year round. 

Quoting NiyasMom1: DH and my son keep nagging me about chicken and dumplings, so that's what it will be. For my DD, it will be noodles or bread as usual... Sigh!

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:47 AM

We had baked tilapia in garlic and butter.. Sauteed scallops in butter wine sauce, basmati rice and sauteed zucchini and squash, 

i didnt realize I had ourchsed frozen scallops from fish market.. They were in a bowl in a case.. And 1/2 were not thawed (just in the firdge bought fresh yesterday, so I needed to cook 2 small peices of tilapia along with the 1/2 thawed scallops. 

i guess tonight we will eat the other 1/2 of scallops as a teaser.. And the lasagna Im making today. 

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:48 AM

I might scarp my lasagna plans til tomorrow and make a grilled chicken salad... :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)