Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The cost of Losing sleep! Please take care of you so you can take care of the ones you love!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:23 AM
  • 7 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for posting this. I have sleep issues but it's gotten a little better with melatonin. I have anxiety and I can tell you from experience that it's horrible with no sleep. I can tell a big difference in my anxiety levels with and without sleep

NiyasMom1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
This is so true, thanks for posting!
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Well if anyone can suggest how I can get more sleep, I'm all ears. My daughter won't sleep when she's supposed to and sleep doctor told me to do sleep training which involves keeping her awake even if she didn't sleep the night before. So a doctor TOLD me to be sleep-deprived AND make my daughter sleep deprived. And sorry .... just been in a bad mood for quite a while due to haha .... SLEEP DEPRIVATION.

MomOfOneCoolKid
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

Well if anyone can suggest how I can get more sleep, I'm all ears. My daughter won't sleep when she's supposed to and sleep doctor told me to do sleep training which involves keeping her awake even if she didn't sleep the night before. So a doctor TOLD me to be sleep-deprived AND make my daughter sleep deprived. And sorry .... just been in a bad mood for quite a while due to haha .... SLEEP DEPRIVATION.

what? that sounds crazy...

ds is on a melatonin mix (melatonin plus some other over the count herbs)

and I am on a rx restoril... so, yeah, we need sleep...

we're actually late a lot of mornings to school b/c either ds or i were out of sync sleep wise and we sleep in the morning... i hate being late, but then i think not sleeping is worse?

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:15 AM

Thanks for sharing!

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 6:33 PM

That's me! I can't sleep EVER! 5 hours max.

mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 11, 2014 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I know! I know! LOL

I should be sleeping now. Hehe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)