Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do they usually eat for breakfast?

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:17 PM
  • 49 Replies

D has had it with waffles. I will let him have a piece or two of bacon every few days with it, but he still sees waffles. Ugh...lol. I'll do french toast sticks, cinnamon rolls, pop tarts (horrible I know) but with bananas or oranges, you get the idea. He's not an oatmeal, or toast and cereal kind of kid.

Running out of good ideas for breakfast!

by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:19 PM

Always 'squares' (chex) or 'chocolate rectangles' (Krave).  Dry.  Milk or OJ in his cup.  Sometimes I can get a banana in.  He is very routine with breakfast and lunch.

If I make cinn rolls or pancakes on weekends he will eat those. 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:20 PM

I'm no help Ashton eats rice cakes pretty much every day. Plain unsalted white rice cakes...lol.. Sometimes he has a piece of toast or French toast but he will not ask for it. He used to eat a wide variety of breakfast food until that year we had him on the GF diet now he is still stuck on rice cakes 

sweetmelissa777
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:23 PM
Samantha eats chocolate chip pancakes (no syrup) or dry cheerios. Thats it :/
princess_1983
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:29 PM

My son is not a breakfast eater. He usually gets a cup of Pediasure.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:30 PM

We do CC waffles! They smell so good when they're in the toaster!

Quoting sweetmelissa777: Samantha eats chocolate chip pancakes (no syrup) or dry cheerios. Thats it :/

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Him and my sister! She carries them in her purse, the car....I'll want to go to lunch and she'll pull out her rice cakes! Gets on my nerves, lol.

Quoting Charizma77:

I'm no help Ashton eats rice cakes pretty much every day. Plain unsalted white rice cakes...lol.. Sometimes he has a piece of toast or French toast but he will not ask for it. He used to eat a wide variety of breakfast food until that year we had him on the GF diet now he is still stuck on rice cakes 

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:32 PM

Ummm do you realize how good Krave is?falling in love

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Always 'squares' (chex) or 'chocolate rectangles' (Krave).  Dry.  Milk or OJ in his cup.  Sometimes I can get a banana in.  He is very routine with breakfast and lunch.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Ashton would just love her, he takes them with him places too.. We have to hide them so he doesn't eat them all.. I think they are just blah!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Him and my sister! She carries them in her purse, the car....I'll want to go to lunch and she'll pull out her rice cakes! Gets on my nerves, lol.

Quoting Charizma77:

Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:34 PM

Yes, it is quite good.  Now the plain rice Chex...not so yummy. 

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Ummm do you realize how good Krave is?falling in love

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Nicolas is very routine with his meals. He will eat captain crunch cereal (no berries), with banana cut up in it with milk. every bite has to have 3 cereal with a piece of banana. He also has a cup of chocolate milk.

Once in a while he will switch up and want scrapple. (that is usually his lunch food.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)