Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you blog? Do you follow any blogs?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:24 AM
  • 32 Replies

I don't blog but definitely follow some! Any good ones? What makes them so interesting to you?

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
princess_1983
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:47 AM

I like moneysavingmom.com.

GleekingOut
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Redneck Mommy.. Love her.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I love Hartley Steiner, her blog http://hartleysboys.blogspot.com/ her blog about life with 3 boys 1 ASD, 1 bipolar 1 SPD is so interesting to me, :) 

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:54 AM

I don't blog but have always wanted to. I love to write so I think it would be fun. I don't follow any but am up for suggestions to some good ones. I do have plenty of facebook pages for autism though. I love them. 

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:57 AM

The name alone made me check her out LOL. I love her ideas for travelling. She is so smart and knows how to save money on long road trips. Thanks for sharing her. 

Quoting GleekingOut:

heathers5500
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Autism Daddy

Autism with a side of Fries

Reinventing Mommy

mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a blog but I never update it. And I like to read blogs but lately I haven't had time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GleekingOut
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Are we talking about the same woman? I've never seen Tanis talk about road trips besides her kids fighting on them...

Quoting JTMOM422:

The name alone made me check her out LOL. I love her ideas for travelling. She is so smart and knows how to save money on long road trips. Thanks for sharing her. 

Quoting GleekingOut:

Mi_Chelly
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I blog, now and then. I used to blog daily, then life took over and it went to now and then, to hardly ever lol. My blogs have also moved around, due to my husband's Ex stalking my personal one instead of the one about the kids (the one I set up so she could keep in contact with the kids and know what they are doing). Due to the constant moveing of my blog hosting, I fell off blogging. I am trying to get back into it, but its been kinda hard, I just don't like sitting that long any more lol.

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:34 AM

http://redneck-mama.blogspot.com/

Is this her blog? This is what came up when I pulled up redneck mama

Quoting GleekingOut: Are we talking about the same woman? I've never seen Tanis talk about road trips besides her kids fighting on them...

Quoting JTMOM422:

Quoting GleekingOut:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)