Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I officially lost it LOL

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

So getting little man ready for school today and I searched and searched all over for his warmer coat. The wind was blowing and I couldn't let him wear his thinner one even if he does prefer it. I checked upstairs, his room, bonus room, sister's room, my room even the bathrooms. Looked under the kitchen table and could not find it. I was sure that little man threw it away just because he hates it. So take him to school in his other coat. I know people thought I was crazy but hey it's a coat. Get home and what do I see. His coat hanging on the coat rack where it is suppose to be LOL. So how is your day going?

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beliara
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Lol, don't you love things that are right front of your face. The one time it there no one expect to be there.

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:48 AM

This is so true lol. That is the one place I didn't look and of course like you said it was there haha

Quoting Beliara:

Lol, don't you love things that are right front of your face. The one time it there no one expect to be there.

HippoCat
by Hadley on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Isn't that the way it goes?!

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:55 AM

It is in this house LOL

Quoting HippoCat:

Isn't that the way it goes?!

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. That sounds like our house.
AspieAuntie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:22 PM

lol, things like that happen around here all the time. Drives me nuts!

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:24 PM

LOL!!  I would totally do that!

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Who on earth would put something away where it belongs? goodness, why would anyone expect to find what they are looking for where it is SUPPOSED to be?! 

Ha! 

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:41 PM

I know right LOL. The other day I was looking for my keys and hubby walks over to the key hangar and picks them up. I said who put them there and he said "i did" I aske why and his response was "they go there so you know where they are" Well that backfired on him. I was pissed off by the time I found them LOL

Quoting SamMom912:

Who on earth would put something away where it belongs? goodness, why would anyone expect to find what they are looking for where it is SUPPOSED to be?! 

Ha! 

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I use to say this was do to me getting older. Now I say it's just everyone else forgetting where to put things where they don't belong LOL.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

LOL!!  I would totally do that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)