Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans this weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:01 PM
  • 49 Replies

Anything going on this weekend?

by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wildchild.com
by Janine on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Yes! My boyfriend is taking me out to The Texas Roadhouse & were going to meet our friends there to celebrate 2 of their birthdays. Brady will be going to his babysitters (who he loves). She has 5 kids all together & one of them is on the spectrum. He just loves going to her house because of all the kids.
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Still looking at houses .... my dh is making it not very fun. He's an engineer and hyper-critical about things so he's just been putting down every single house we see. I'm starting to get really really frustrated. I see a house and think of the possibilities. He looks at a house and sees everything he's going to have to fix. Argh.

Chirinos
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:46 PM
On Saturday my youngest has a basketball game in the morning. Plus Saturday is my oldest son's 11th bday so after the basketball game I am taking him to see the movie Nut Job and take him out to eat just the two of us. My youngest will be at his dads. Sunday we don't have any plans except staying home and relaxing.
lady-J-Rock
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:11 PM
Tomorrow kids don't have school. Tomorrow night I am going to a friends house and doing something crafty. Then nothing.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Have fun tomorrow night!

Quoting lady-J-Rock: Tomorrow kids don't have school. Tomorrow night I am going to a friends house and doing something crafty. Then nothing.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Birthday to your son!  Have a great weekend:)

Quoting Chirinos: On Saturday my youngest has a basketball game in the morning. Plus Saturday is my oldest son's 11th bday so after the basketball game I am taking him to see the movie Nut Job and take him out to eat just the two of us. My youngest will be at his dads. Sunday we don't have any plans except staying home and relaxing.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Hugs!  No house is perfect, but being that your husband is an engineer, he's wired that way and probably can't help it!  

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

Still looking at houses .... my dh is making it not very fun. He's an engineer and hyper-critical about things so he's just been putting down every single house we see. I'm starting to get really really frustrated. I see a house and think of the possibilities. He looks at a house and sees everything he's going to have to fix. Argh.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome...have fun!

Quoting wildchild.com: Yes! My boyfriend is taking me out to The Texas Roadhouse & were going to meet our friends there to celebrate 2 of their birthdays. Brady will be going to his babysitters (who he loves). She has 5 kids all together & one of them is on the spectrum. He just loves going to her house because of all the kids.

SamMom912
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Taking Sam swimming after school tomorrow, taking Sam to his sensory gym Saturday, sunday weve been invited to a superbowl party, but most likely wont go.... Lol

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:22 PM

Not a lot. Friends invited us over to sled ride at their house if we want. So that's an idea. Church Sunday...just watching the Super Bowl at home this year.  Not sure what else we will do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)