Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Are your kids going back to school this week?

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:33 AM
  • 8 Replies

Or are they still out due to the weather?  Are you ready to get back into a routine or what?  I know I am!!!

by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:44 AM
I was hoping for a normal week, but we are supposed to get another 5 inches of snow tomorrow. So, I bet school will be out for atleast Monday. I wish we could get back to normal routines. He has missed so many days of school since he is morning. So every time we even have 2 hr delay, he doesn't go. :(

Are you guys going back this week?
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Feb. 2, 2014 at 8:10 AM

We have been back. Nj needs a blizzard to call off school, lol.

We have a 4 day weekend coming up on Valentine's Day and all looking forward to it!

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Yep, we've been going whenever it's not cancelled.  Back tomorrow, but snow coming this week again too so who knows if we make a full week.  They are already out this coming Friday for a teacher prof dev day. 

johnns
by Johnna on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:43 AM
God I hope! Lol But a dirty rumor has surfaced that were going to get hit with a ft of snow. How knows?!? Sally loves school, the only therapy she's getting right now-SO SHE NEEDS TO GO!
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Feb. 2, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Oh yes we have been on schedue for the last 2 weeks. No missed school here. Wish the kids could have seen some snow but there is none in the forecast. So another no snow year for usfrown mini

trippyhippy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 3:43 PM

We are in a drought here so no school off.

mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:44 PM

we havent had school on mondays in forever!! last wk missed 3 days wk before was another 2 or 3 days off 

mypbandj
by Jen on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Liam just stated last week and now we're expecting a big storm!! But on top of that, he might be coming down with a tummy bug that I am just getting over. It's mostly just a headache with icky tummy feelings - luckily no throw up. So now I 'm thinking I may just keep him home this week. (school is over 30 miles away so with bad weather, I don't feel like driving). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN