Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 weeks in a row... Sigh

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:37 AM
  • 34 Replies

Ashton's IEP was last Wednesday but we had a snow day so it got reschuduled until today. Guess what? Another snow day. So once again we will be rescheduling. Boo!  All of my kids are ridiculously wound up this morning, I still feel lousy..trying to stay positive...sigh...

so, tell me what do you have planned for today? Talk to me, tell me soemthing interesting or post soemthing positive to keep me calm today ;)

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goatmom4
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:00 AM

i am fumming but not for huge reason but for momma bear    i want to growl    so this girl   dats my son his first maybe serious girlfriend    then she dumped him by bringing another guy to a movie that my son was paying well for her ticket ughghghghgh i really  have to beHAVE be a nonlethal mom how do we let off aggrssion without ughghghgh you know      sorry this will make     you think about somthing else    and we might get 8 inches of snow      ughgh gonna pull out my hair i will be back after eight pm i have to work might jog to work hope you can feel other peoeple MOMS feel your pain life gives you lemones shove them in somones face  lol   hahahahaha

Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:20 AM

We have a snow day also. They are predicting a foot or so. We already have about 6 inches and suppose to snow to about 4-5pm. My boys needed a snow day, they already missed Monday and Tuesday school because they are sick. Today they are finally starting to feel better.

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

We are going the the YMCA's play and learn again today. Hoping there's not as many people there today as the last couple of weeks ..... my daughter got a little stressed last time we went because of the large amount of people. And still waiting to hear back from the seller. I'm worried they're putting off responding because they're waiting to see if they get a better offer. The market is so hot in this area right now most houses are getting multiple offers.

I hope you find a way to have your kids let off steam without sapping you of all your energy (a hard task indeed). 

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:36 AM

We had a snow day Monday, the day of Sams IEP meeting. yesterday I got a call at 3:05 (the time I have to pick up Sam at school) saying they are rescheduling for 2/28. This was an emergency meeting from december I requested, Grrr. am wondering if I should bring the definition of emergency to the meeting? 

We have another SNOOOOOOW day here too... Snow and ice. Fun! 

The REALLY fun thing Ive been keeping to myself is that I had an abcess on my tooth on Sunday into Monday. During the storm Monday I went to my dentist.. i need an extraction and an implant. The oral surgeon was busy tuesday, snoooow day today so I get to go tomorrow... At noon. 

Here is the super fun happy thing... i will be done at 1:30 (am not allowed to drive myself home, so Ill be getting a ride from a friend,, then being picked up by hubbys elderly aunt) Ill get home at 2 to rest for 1 hour before I het to go get Sam. Hubby will be home around 7. i HATE that I have no one to help me or take care of me. :( or take care of Sam... NOT that Sam will bug me tomorrow.. BUT its JUST a pain. 

Oh, Im sorry, you wanted positive... Cant help you with that. :( 

johnns
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Ummm...its my 45th birthday! I'm off work- yay! Going to bake my cake with Sally Rose(5,ASD)- she loves baking & having parties! Don't know where she gets that from?!?
Charizma77
by Carissa on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I do not look forward to the teen years! I had friends who sound like your sons ex and trust me they always got what was coming to them. Hope your sons heart heals quickly!  I am so over all this snow..ugh..

Quoting goatmom4:

i am fumming but not for huge reason but for momma bear    i want to growl    so this girl   dats my son his first maybe serious girlfriend    then she dumped him by bringing another guy to a movie that my son was paying well for her ticket ughghghghgh i really  have to beHAVE be a nonlethal mom how do we let off aggrssion without ughghghgh you know      sorry this will make     you think about somthing else    and we might get 8 inches of snow      ughgh gonna pull out my hair i will be back after eight pm i have to work might jog to work hope you can feel other peoeple MOMS feel your pain life gives you lemones shove them in somones face  lol   hahahahaha

Charizma77
by Carissa on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:57 AM

That's how I felt last week.lwe had the stomach bug and the snow days were good timing but not this week, I have so much to do and I feel lousy and Im really anxious about this IEP meeting because 4th grade is a transition year and that is next year so we were going to discuss options and I hate to keep postponing it :(

Quoting Rosebud27aj:

We have a snow day also. They are predicting a foot or so. We already have about 6 inches and suppose to snow to about 4-5pm. My boys needed a snow day, they already missed Monday and Tuesday school because they are sick. Today they are finally starting to feel better.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Happy Birthday! I would love to see a pic of your cake ;)

Quoting johnns: Ummm...its my 45th birthday! I'm off work- yay! Going to bake my cake with Sally Rose(5,ASD)- she loves baking & having parties! Don't know where she gets that from?!?

Charizma77
by Carissa on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:14 PM

If you lived closer I would invite you over for a glass of wine and we could sulk together lol..ugh I feel your frustration. Oh and I would totally help you out so you should move here lol

Quoting SamMom912:

We had a snow day Monday, the day of Sams IEP meeting. yesterday I got a call at 3:05 (the time I have to pick up Sam at school) saying they are rescheduling for 2/28. This was an emergency meeting from december I requested, Grrr. am wondering if I should bring the definition of emergency to the meeting? 

We have another SNOOOOOOW day here too... Snow and ice. Fun! 

The REALLY fun thing Ive been keeping to myself is that I had an abcess on my tooth on Sunday into Monday. During the storm Monday I went to my dentist.. i need an extraction and an implant. The oral surgeon was busy tuesday, snoooow day today so I get to go tomorrow... At noon. 

Here is the super fun happy thing... i will be done at 1:30 (am not allowed to drive myself home, so Ill be getting a ride from a friend,, then being picked up by hubbys elderly aunt) Ill get home at 2 to rest for 1 hour before I het to go get Sam. Hubby will be home around 7. i HATE that I have no one to help me or take care of me. :( or take care of Sam... NOT that Sam will bug me tomorrow.. BUT its JUST a pain. 

Oh, Im sorry, you wanted positive... Cant help you with that. :( 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Sounds fun. They are playing Wii dance right now so my younger two are burning off energy but the only energy Ashton is burning off is his mouth...he has not stopped talking since woke up...lol

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

We are going the the YMCA's play and learn again today. Hoping there's not as many people there today as the last couple of weeks ..... my daughter got a little stressed last time we went because of the large amount of people. And still waiting to hear back from the seller. I'm worried they're putting off responding because they're waiting to see if they get a better offer. The market is so hot in this area right now most houses are getting multiple offers.

I hope you find a way to have your kids let off steam without sapping you of all your energy (a hard task indeed). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)