Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad day

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:29 PM
  • 43 Replies

We have a lot of snow today so all Zachary's therapy was canceled which I knew was going to happen. I have also been having cramping for the past four hrs. I'm home alone with no car, nobody to watch my son or give me a ride to the hospital and forgot to mention my dr is closed today but i left a message for him with the answering service. If it gets any worse I will have no choice but to call an ambulance. My husband is a truck driver and is about 5 1/2 hours away at the moment. Just needed to vent. 

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AspieAuntie
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Oh jeez! I'm so sorry you're going through this! I know what it's like to be in so much pain but have the responsibility of watching your child on top of it. I hope the pain eases and someone is able to come watch Zachary for a bit so you can rest. Keep us posted!

Macphee
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Hugs. I know the feeling. Any foods with ginger soothes stomach trouble. Tea would be the most gentle. Try heat, a hot bath or heating pad if available.
Linda733
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:25 PM

I'm concerned about the cramping because I am pregnant. My husband is on his way back to NJ and is coming straight home. Still no call back from my dr either. My son is napping so I'm just going to rest and the laundry will have to wait. I'm goig to the er when my husband gets home just to be safe. 

Quoting AspieAuntie:

Oh jeez! I'm so sorry you're going through this! I know what it's like to be in so much pain but have the responsibility of watching your child on top of it. I hope the pain eases and someone is able to come watch Zachary for a bit so you can rest. Keep us posted!

Linda733
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Thank you. Unfortunately tea makes me nauseous. I'm just going to relax and my recliners have heat built in so I'm going to rest while my son naps. Hopefully my husband will be home soon so I can go to the er and make sure the baby is ok. 

Quoting Macphee: Hugs. I know the feeling. Any foods with ginger soothes stomach trouble. Tea would be the most gentle. Try heat, a hot bath or heating pad if available.

Maxsmommy123
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:30 PM
Oh no good luck!!!! I hope everything is ok.. Keep us posted :(
Linda733
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Thank you. I will. I'm scared and alone and it's the worst feeling ever..I think I've just being doing too much and need to take it down a notch. I will keep you posted :) 

Quoting Maxsmommy123: Oh no good luck!!!! I hope everything is ok.. Keep us posted :(

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Def rest... Cramping isnt necessarily a bad thing.. Just your body expanding. If you have questions I can always call my stepmom, she is an ob/gyn.. (How I know that cramping isnt necessarily bad) nausea is also good. t means your HCG levels (pregnancy hormones) are rizing quickly which happens a lot during first trimester. Your waht about 6-7 weeks... They will be more then doubling daily at this time.. Until week 13.

MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:40 PM
The cramping I've had during this pregnancy is just crazy. I've mentioned it to the doctor and thats exactly what they said. It was so bad at times I couldnt stand up straight! Didn't get that with my last two, it freaked me out!

Quoting SamMom912:

Def rest... Cramping isnt necessarily a bad thing.. Just your body expanding. If you have questions I can always call my stepmom, she is an ob/gyn.. (How I know that cramping isnt necessarily bad) nausea is also good. t means your HCG levels (pregnancy hormones) are rizing quickly which happens a lot during first trimester. Your waht about 6-7 weeks... They will be more then doubling daily at this time.. Until week 13.

MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:41 PM
I'm sorry :( I hope your cramping goes away soon and you don't have to go to the hospital.
jowen905
by Jan on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:47 PM

How are you doing?  Please keep us posted...........I wish I could help you somehow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)