Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Therapists and Valentines day

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:06 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

So my little guy and I went out today and bought all his therapists a box of chocolates along with a coffee mug that says #1 teacher. We are also making them valentines cards. We made one and I told him to sign it and he scribbled on the inside lol It's so cute. I added "To" and "love Zachary" to them. 

They have shown my son such genuine concern and work so hard with him. They also show so much compassion, patience and love. They tear up every time Zachary aging out comes up :( it will be an emotional time for us all but Zachary is moving on and they have given him the skills he needs to succeed and how can you ever thank a person for that? 

Just something I felt like sharing :)

I hope every one of you wonderful ladies have a great Valentines day and are shown how much you are loved and appreciated! You all deserve it! 

HUGS 

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:46 PM

This is cute. Jonathan gave his teddy bears for Valentine's Day

Charizma77
by Carissa on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:19 PM

That's sweet! Ashton just gave his therapists paper valentines this year..

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:38 PM

cute.
Sam OT got married today. So we gave her a gift card to Macy's. I delivered it Tuesday. Aside from that, we didnt give antyhig to anyone. :)

wildchild.com
by Janine on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Awe too cute :-)
Linda733
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Aww. Our kids are the sweetest little things :) 

Quoting JTMOM422:

This is cute. Jonathan gave his teddy bears for Valentine's Day

Linda733
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

That's sweet too!! He's a good boy :) 

Quoting Charizma77:

That's sweet! Ashton just gave his therapists paper valentines this year..

Linda733
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you 

Quoting wildchild.com: Awe too cute :-)

Linda733
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Well congrats to his OT..That was nice. I love Macy's. I have a sweater I got for Xmas from there and I still haven't returned it. Somebody (will remain nameless) bought an XL when I'm 5'3" and 120lbs lol 

Quoting SamMom912:

cute.
Sam OT got married today. So we gave her a gift card to Macy's. I delivered it Tuesday. Aside from that, we didnt give antyhig to anyone. :)

TheJerseyGirl
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:00 PM

I think that's so sweet! I do that for D's aide and his teacher since he doesn;t have any therapists, but you really do want to let those kinds of people know how much you value them in your child's life!

Linda733
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Thank you. Yes that's exactly how I feel. They should know what they mean to parents like me and how much I appreciate all that they are doing for the most important person in my life. I know his one therapist will probably tear up. She's so sweet and so in love with my son. She sent me a text today that said "can I share your valentine with you?" with a bunch of hearts for him. She hugs my son and he loves to kiss her. It's so nice to see my son go from having a tantrum and crying when he would see her to see his face light up when she walks through the door. The feeling it gives me is indescribable. 

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I think that's so sweet! I do that for D's aide and his teacher since he doesn;t have any therapists, but you really do want to let those kinds of people know how much you value them in your child's life!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)