Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

What's for dinner

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:17 AM
  • 39 Replies

Tonight is our late night of therapy. So we usually get the kids something on the way home. So for tonight it's pizza or McDonalds. 

What are you ladies having for dinner? Anything special?

by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:23 AM

That's such a good question. I'm thinking chicken parm but if I do that DH and D won't eat it. Then I have to make 2 dinners...sigh.

jowen905
by Jan on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:03 AM

I'm feeling cranky and crabby today - I work part-time in Accounting, I really don't want to be here today........and as you can tell, I'm not exactly engaged in my work at this moment!  I'll get home in the afternoon, then a bit later pick my son up from intramural basketball (after-school activity).  Then I already know I won't feel like making any dinner, so I don't know...........

mypbandj
by Jen on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea! LOL

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Yesterday was our late day. Today I think I'm going to fix pork chops. Nothing exciting.
SamMom912
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Yesterday was our late day too.  Made a chicken chili for hubby and I during the day to heat up later. sam got McDs (since its a 1/2 hour home from social skills at dinner time). 

Hubby has a late meeting in the city (had an early one too... Bummer) so no cooking for me. i going to pick up sushi at 3 just before Hpgetting sam from school to ahve for dinner... :) Sam can have pizza. 

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I just realized I had not thought that out yet!!!  Today is school conference day so all the kids are home, and I had to bake 2 huge pans of bars for them to sell at school bake sale.  I got the baking done and forgot we need to eat!!!!  So, I'm thinking pancakes and eggs or frozen pizza!!  I need to get to the store for some more things, but am not taking 4 kids!! lol! 

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Mmmmmmmmmm ........ sushi. I LOVE sushi. I think that's what me and dh will do for dinner the day we close on our house, make it special :). (we close march 10th)

Quoting SamMom912:

Yesterday was our late day too.  Made a chicken chili for hubby and I during the day to heat up later. sam got McDs (since its a 1/2 hour home from social skills at dinner time). 

Hubby has a late meeting in the city (had an early one too... Bummer) so no cooking for me. i going to pick up sushi at 3 just before Hpgetting sam from school to ahve for dinner... :) Sam can have pizza. 

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:53 PM

I'm not sure, just something with ground beef because I bought a ginormous package of it this week, lol. Made spaghetti and meatballs yesterday with the beef ....... Maybe meatloaf and potatoes tonight?

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:36 PM

I make 2 dinners most nights anyways LOL

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

That's such a good question. I'm thinking chicken parm but if I do that DH and D won't eat it. Then I have to make 2 dinners...sigh.

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:37 PM

Sorry you are having a bad day. Hope it gets better

Quoting jowen905:

I'm feeling cranky and crabby today - I work part-time in Accounting, I really don't want to be here today........and as you can tell, I'm not exactly engaged in my work at this moment!  I'll get home in the afternoon, then a bit later pick my son up from intramural basketball (after-school activity).  Then I already know I won't feel like making any dinner, so I don't know...........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)