Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Good Morning Ladies

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:28 AM
  • 36 Replies

Sitting here this morning in a quiet house. Hubby and kids are still asleep. Watching the birds at the feeder and enjoying my coffee. Feeling blessed for everything I have. The roads are iced over and we are stuck in the house again but I look at it this way. We have a warm house to live in and food on our table and love as a family.

So today's plans have been rearranged. Have to cancel and reschedule some appts. Going to make some chicken soup with dumplings for dinner.

what are you up to today

by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shell3m
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Just got my two oldest off to school..(different buses to different schools because my oldest has his special needs class at a different school) now Im just drinking coffee and watching paw patrol with my toddler while the baby is sleeping after his bottle.
wildchild.com
by Janine on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Sounds good to me & cozy. Today my son has nueropsych. eval. Something his pyschiatrist recommends he should have every four years. Todays the easy day it's only an hour long. Next week he'll have the tests done which are 3-4 hours long. Ugh wish me luck!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Sounds like my house at the moment...except for the sleeping kids!  LOL!

Brady's been up since 5:00 this morning...he's a mess!  We have a few inches of snow on the ground so school is cancelled today but he still has OT/PT at 11:00 and then we have to hit the hospital pharmacy to pick up his meds.  That will be a slow drive...45 minutes away on crappy roads with crappy drivers.  Then he has ABA at 4:00 today.  

Currently, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet:)

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Sounds like a relaxing morning with Paw Patrol. My kiddos love that show

Quoting shell3m: Just got my two oldest off to school..(different buses to different schools because my oldest has his special needs class at a different school) now Im just drinking coffee and watching paw patrol with my toddler while the baby is sleeping after his bottle.

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck. That seems like a long test for anyone. Hope it goes smoothly as well next week 

Quoting wildchild.com: Sounds good to me & cozy. Today my son has nueropsych. eval. Something his pyschiatrist recommends he should have every four years. Todays the easy day it's only an hour long. Next week he'll have the tests done which are 3-4 hours long. Ugh wish me luck!

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Believe me the quiet won't last long lol. It will be nonstop today with both kiddoo home.

The roads here are so bad. They even told my hubby not to come into work today We can't even get out of our driveway. It's one sheet of ice going downhill. UGH So appts need to be changed again.  

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Brady's been up since 5:00 this morning...he's a mess!  We have a few inches of snow on the ground so school is cancelled today but he still has OT/PT at 11:00 and then we have to hit the hospital pharmacy to pick up his meds.  That will be a slow drive...45 minutes away on crappy roads with crappy drivers.  Then he has ABA at 4:00 today.  

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:42 AM

Wow...definitely stay home!  Our roads aren't that bad.  Hugs!

Quoting JTMOM422:

Believe me the quiet won't last long lol. It will be nonstop today with both kiddoo home.

The roads here are so bad. They even told my hubby not to come into work today We can't even get out of our driveway. It's one sheet of ice going downhill. UGH So appts need to be changed again.  

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:45 AM

This morning was just one of those morning. Hubby left early to go to a meeting. My youngest was up earlier than usual. Ashton was in a bad mood because my husband took his laptop to work and Ashton had a disc in it.. Then to top it all of I got diarrhea...  Yeah... Just one of those mornings.. Lol

shell3m
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Its dorky and annoying to me but he loves it, so i stick it out for a few shows...lol

Quoting JTMOM422:

Sounds like a relaxing morning with Paw Patrol. My kiddos love that show

Quoting shell3m: Just got my two oldest off to school..(different buses to different schools because my oldest has his special needs class at a different school) now Im just drinking coffee and watching paw patrol with my toddler while the baby is sleeping after his bottle.

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:51 AM

That is the plan for today. They said that some of the main roads in town have been cleared or are being cleared now. They won't even attempt our roads 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Wow...definitely stay home!  Our roads aren't that bad.  Hugs!

Quoting JTMOM422:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)