Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:04 AM
  • 28 Replies

I'll be doing cartwheels in the front yard, because for the first time in months it's going to be sunny and above 50! Wooo!!!bouncing

Taking a ride later on and then headed to my sister's for pizza with the family. Other than that, nothing special.

What about you?

by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Just having family time.  My husband got home yesterday so we're just hanging out this weekend...no special plans.  Supposed to be nice weather though!

johnns
by Johnna on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:20 AM
I'm having lunch with gal pals! So EXCITED! Doesn't happen often & I love it!! We move in 2 weeks- so its probably our last lunch for a while:(
luvnoah10
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:30 AM
3 moms liked this

My son has his annual blue and gold banquet today for cubscouts. This is a big event for all the boys who worked so hard to earn their rank badge! Plus he was so excited yesterday when he got home from school. He got picked to be on the school environthon team (only 5 students from each grade were chosen according to their test grades to be on the team which will be competing against other teams from other schools later this school year) Having ASD doesnt stop my little man from trying his best!  I'm so proud of him!

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:42 AM

Laundry, cleaning, maybe grocery shopping.  And preparing for the girl's IEP meetings on Tuesday.  Now that my son's is done I need to get ready for theirs.   

princess_1983
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:56 AM

My son has an eye doctor appoinmtent then hopefully some shopping.

Cassidysmom611
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

It is going to be in the 40's here, so I can actually open windows after we all had the stomach bug last week.

This morning, Keira has dance class. Errands this afternoon, finally home to relax.

Tomorrow, my Husband is taking both girls to see Peabody and Sherman, and I will stay behind and get some cleaning done. (Thanks again, stomach bug lol). 

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!

hockeyfans30
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Hockey tournament for Aaron, going to pick up our new boat between the games, and working on our online auction.  BUSY weekend, but fun!!!

lady-J-Rock
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Sitting at the Y, middle child's swim lessons. Going shopping with a friend all day. Picking her up at 1030. Tomorrow just hanging out with the family.
Jenibob
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Buying crafts to complete my son's school project, a float representing Rhode island.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Lazy day today until this evening we have our small group Bible study at a friends hose. Tomorrows church and then hopefully another lazy afternoon. We all had a nadt stomach bug this week... We need lazy! Enjoy the nice weather. It's not sunny here but at least it's it freezing cold and snowing either!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN