Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

What's going on today?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:47 AM
  • 10 Replies

What are you ladies doing today?  Brady has his evaluation/screening this morning for EDCD Waiver/Long term care medicaid at 9:00.  I just want it to be over with!  Then he has OT/PT at 11:00 and school this afternoon.  I have to work this afternoon as well.  Hope everyone has a good day!

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charley31
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:11 AM
Good luck at the evaluation! Today Ryan has school and he has behavioral therapy after. I have phone calls to make to get Samuel an earlier dr appt. poor baby still isn't eating well. I'm tired and mentally exhausted. I have to go get an X-ray tonight as my hip is out. I'm 32 and my hips out. Makes no sense.
SamMom912
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Sam has school. Hoping i get to spin class when he is there. Sam has his fba today at school, but i wont hear from the dr until thursday afternoon. Roasting a chicken fr dinner.. And going to yoga class at 6:45. 

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:06 AM
School was not delayed! Yay.

So, we have a relaxing morning. Then nick has preschool at 12:30. Then I have to pick him up and cook dinner. Get Nick ready for bed early because I have my 14 yr olds chorus concert tonight. My mom is supposed to watch nick and put him to bed for me.
Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Good luck with the evaluation! Let us know how it goes. Dan and I have eye dr appts and are both getting new glasses and I'm getting new contacts as well.  Really wish I would have line someone up to watch Jackson but at least the older 2 are at school. Hopefully we can keep Jackson distracted and the mall is close so by so we will go there when we are done with our appts. 

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Hope the evaluation goes good! Let us know.
jowen905
by Jan on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:54 AM

I hope the evaluation goes well, please keep us posted......I'm working today, then this evening we're going to an autism presentation given by Aaron Likens, an author who has Asperger's.  Billy, dh and myself are going - I'm hoping it's a positive experience for Billy to listen to what a young, successful Aspie has to say.  I thought it was important for dh to go, too - usually he's content to get all of his information second-hand from me, but he was more than willing to go.  Progress!!

lady_katie
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Not a whole lot. I did a bunch of chores yesterday while my son was in school, so that's already done. I'm going to make a chicken teriyaki with pineapples and lime stir fry tonight for dinner, so I'm looking forward to that! I dunno, I'll probably do some laundry. I should have planned the day better. I kinda want to get out of the house, but my husband took my car to work and I hate driving his 15 year old giant Suburban around lol.
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:48 AM

Today is a nothing day!!!  Woohoo!!  Spring break so no school.  My oldest spent the night at my parents so will come home sometime.  The trips are still in pjs having slumber party.  They have all their toys out entertaining themselves.  Littles and I are watching the Wiggles.  Oldest has piano lesson tonight, but hubs will take him to that.  Just a lazy day, thankfully.  Tomorrow is all day therapy, so I'm taking advantage today!!!

Let us know how your appt goes.  Good luck!!! 

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Today is little man has school then ABA for 2 1/2 hours this afternoon. Not doing anything else except laundry. It's too cold to be outside

Keep us updated on his eval today

mandy_2536
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Lillys iep
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN