Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Funny yet embarrasing things your child has said or done...

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 9:29 PM
  • 26 Replies

when she was younger, my daughter saw a black girl at target and yelled "LOOK MOM A CHOCOLATE!" and started to hum and beatbox.  

by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I was talking to a mom waiting for the teachers to get the kids for school. It was a nice day so we were sitting on the ground and my son sat on her lap. He then pulled her shirt down and grabbed her boob! Talk about embarrassed. Neither of us knew what to say lol

Rhodin
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
DD4 was a bit overstimulated at Church. She started making nonsense noises, stripping, and randomly shrieking. We don't go to that kind of church.
Jaces_mom2512
by Ashley on Mar. 24, 2014 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

lol my son is just starting to talk more in public.... at walmart he seen a clock and yells cock!

tanylisa
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 6:24 PM
3 moms liked this

When my son was about 3 he saw a bald man and yelled "a giant baby!" Thankfully the guy thought it was funny lol. 

wildchild.com
by Janine on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm let's see when my son was 4 we went to the beach & he set his sights on this women standing in the water. He circled her like a shark & then jumped up & pulled her top down! I was so embarrassed! Thank god she didn't get mad just embarrassed. I apologized up & down & she just kind of laughed it off.
buckeyefever
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

today when i went to go pick my son up from school. the little boy who was in his class who was also being picked up looked at me and his mommy and says do you have big boobies like miss tisha. I did not know what the hell to say to that one and than my three year old picked up on the word boobies and kept saying it all the way home.

wildchild.com
by Janine on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:31 PM
My son used to say fu$$ instead of truck.

Quoting Jaces_mom2512:

lol my son is just starting to talk more in public.... at walmart he seen a clock and yells cock!

Macphee
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
He asked me in the store, where are your testicles?

Another time he fell on his chest and told a stranger whose foot he tripped over,

Ow you hurt my breasts
NiyasMom1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:37 PM
My DD picks her nose all the time but hates the little boogies on her fingers so she wipes them on the closest thing available; unfortunately that happened to be the shirt of a total stranger in line behind us at Publix. The guy was very good about it, but it was so embarrassing and I felt bad for him :-/
Latina_Star
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Lol this post is hilarious!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)