Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

My apologies UPDATE

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:42 PM
  • 53 Replies

I just want to apologize to each and everyone one of you. What was done was not right and I'm sorry anybody had to see the other side of CM. it's a very ugly place. 

** thank you for all the support. It seems as if they have all scampered off back to where they came from. You ladies are so wonderful. Thank you for defending me :) 

by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anoronlight
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:56 PM

No need for apologies.

Linda733
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Thank you and yes I am taking care of it along with someone else. This won't last. 

Quoting Anoronlight:

No need for apologies.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:41 PM
7 moms liked this

I'm reporting non members posting in a support group only for the sake of drama...  I can't wrap my head around why anyone would come to this group if they don't have a child with autism or someone they know or love with autism...or work with kids with autism..something to do with autism.  No need to quote me, I won't reply but it's annoying to see non members in this group that are not here for soemthing autism related... :(

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree!!!  

Linda, we're all behind you!!  This will end soon!  No need to apologize to any of us! 

Quoting Charizma77:

I'm reporting non members posting in a support group only for the sake of drama...  I can't wrap my head around why anyone would come to this group if they don't have a child with autism or someone they know or love with autism...or work with kids with autism..something to do with autism.  No need to quote me, I won't reply but it's annoying to see non members in this group that are not here for soemthing autism related... :(

Linda733
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Thank you! I love you all :) 

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

I agree!!!  

Linda, we're all behind you!!  This will end soon!  No need to apologize to any of us! 

Quoting Charizma77:

Jenn8604
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:36 AM
I spend all day paying bills and referring two kids and I miss it all.
Story of my life. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs Linda!  Sorry I missed it but I'm here for you:)

LiamsMama61412
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Can someone tell me whats going on? I have no idea what this is about?

Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:28 AM

Hugs! Sorry I missed it, but I'm still here for you :-)

wildchild.com
by Janine on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad hear that the troll is gone!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN