Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

What's on your mind?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:51 AM
  • 39 Replies

Let's Chat! 

How are you doing?  

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

how are you

Tips:

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Today I'm looking at the snow and wind and wishing it were warm. I just want to wear shorts and flip flops.

IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK!!???!!!!!

josiah0927
by Shanta on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Today work is very hectic because we are in the middle of Registration of new students....but I got the cutest text from Josiah teacher this morning. Josiah lost 2 teeth this morning while brushing his teeth at school (they have been loose of a while)...and she sent a picture of him in the mirror because she said he is so tickled by his new look and cant stop laughing. It was hilarious! Totally made my day!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:23 PM

I don't think so!  I love my flip-flops and never even put them away for the winter.  If there's no snow, I wear them!  lol

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Today I'm looking at the snow and wind and wishing it were warm. I just want to wear shorts and flip flops.

IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK!!???!!!!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:24 PM

How cute!  I would love to see the picture if you feel like sharing.

Do the kids always brush their teeth at school?

Quoting josiah0927:

Today work is very hectic because we are in the middle of Registration of new students....but I got the cutest text from Josiah teacher this morning. Josiah lost 2 teeth this morning while brushing his teeth at school (they have been loose of a while)...and she sent a picture of him in the mirror because she said he is so tickled by his new look and cant stop laughing. It was hilarious! Totally made my day!

Jenibob
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Enough with the snow!  I'm on strike and refuse to use my snow shovel anymore!  

MamaSarah1104
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Today I'm mad at my in laws. How could they not notice there was something different about him. I lived with him less than a year before I noticed that there was something "off" with him. Or they could have at least tried to teach him proper interaction. Now here I am with 3 young children and absolutely exasperated by him and realizing that what were things I got made at him for I can't be maf at him for because they're part of his disorder. Now I have to *try* to teach him. Ugh.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Me too!  In fact, today I plan to throw my shovel back in my garage and not take it out again until at least October!

Quoting Jenibob:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:41 PM

(((Hug)))

Quoting MamaSarah1104: Today I'm mad at my in laws. How could they not notice there was something different about him. I lived with him less than a year before I noticed that there was something "off" with him. Or they could have at least tried to teach him proper interaction. Now here I am with 3 young children and absolutely exasperated by him and realizing that what were things I got made at him for I can't be maf at him for because they're part of his disorder. Now I have to *try* to teach him. Ugh.

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:52 PM
I agree! We got up to snow and ice on the vehicles. Snow covered sidewalks. None of it was cleared off. The defroster a took car of the truck though. And the sun has melted most off of side walk. Come on spring!

Quoting Jenibob:

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe! I love them with their missing teeth. Nick is loosing his 6th tooth now. It is really loose and sticking out. I hope he looses it soon. :)

Quoting josiah0927:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)