Watching my little girl sleep, a glass of good red wine, baking (when I'm not being disturbed), the smell of the first crisp day of autumn (my favorite season), and horseback riding (although I haven't gotten to in a few years, I'm probably pretty clumsy on a horse these days :/ )
Hmmm. This is a hard one to narrow down on!!!
1. my kid's laughter, snuggles, hugs, and kisses.
2. take out/delivery as it means I don't have to cook that night! Or any grandparent that comes in and folds a load of clean laundry, sweeps the floor, or entertains the kids for an hour so I can get stuff done.
3. a full night's sleep or anytime I'm actually alone in a quiet house - seems so rare lately.
4. Since I rarely get out to actually socialize with other adults, just a good text, e-mail, phone call, etc with a friend of the adult age that somehow brightens my day and reminds me I'm more than just a mom to 4 kids, but that I'm important to someone else too.
5. something along the lines of chocolate, treat, ice- cream, Mt Dew or a good cup of coffee to get me through a crazy day.
And for inventions - DVD players for the car - a life saver with my kids!!
Good supportive shoes and a cute purse always seem to brighten my day too!
1-Playing outside with my boys when it is warm out.( When is winter over ? )
2-Playing nintendo with cory. And still beating him bad on games !
5-my kittens sleeping on me
1- Everytime my son voluntarily gives me a hug or kiss. Cuddling with him and having tickle fights.
2- A hot cup of tea.
3- Getting a chance to read a book (romantic comedy preferred).
4- Game of Thrones!
Here are 5 random things, none that include my kids..this time..
2. The beach
3. My sports teams- Steelers, Penguins and Pirates
4. Kissing :)
5. Dark chocolate
Quoting Nickmom1118: 1. Going out without kids. (It has been over a year since I have gone anywhere except errands without kids) my bday is Thursday and DH told me we are going somewhere. He won't tell me where. I'm excited.
2. Seeing how proud Nicolas gets when he accomplishes something.
3. Watching tv when everyone is asleep and quiet at night.
4. Sitting on the porch on a warm spring morning.
5. Taking a long shower without anyone wanting anything. (This is rare)
Quoting MsTaiTai: 1- Everytime my son voluntarily gives me a hug or kiss. Cuddling with him and having tickle fights.2- A hot cup of tea.3- Getting a chance to read a book (romantic comedy preferred).4- Game of Thrones!5- Baking.
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2014 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.