Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Date night!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:37 PM
  • 7 Replies

My parents are here and spending the night so my husband I can go out on a date. Woohoo! We will be going to a hockey game in the city (about a half hour away from us) and undecided if we are going to do dinner before or after the game. But, this means my parents will be puting the kids to bed at our house and Ashton has a very specific routine.  We usually have early date nights just so we can put him to bed. My parents are capable of puting him to bed but I still feel nervous. Oh well...if he's still up when we get home it's not that big of a deal, right? I'm really hoping I can just enjoy the night out without thinking about how he's doing. Also, I still breastfeed my 2 year old before bed so he might be a stinker for them...or maybe not... Trying to just think about having fun! Hope you all have a great day! 

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Sounds like fun!! I'm missing my dh right now. He's only been gone a week but for some reason this trip has felt like he's been gone soooo much longer and he doesn't come back til Friday :/

But tomorrow I'm going to visit my grandma and we're taking Cheyanne Easter dress shopping!!! My grandma went with us last year and I'm going to make it a yearly thing for as long as she is with us. I lost my grandpa last year (her husband) so I know I won't have her around forever and I love her so much.

dawncs
by Dawn on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Have fun! You two deserve it in life with all the good work you do for the disabled community in a support group and your husband being a church pastor full of love of helping others in life the right way. God rewards those who do right in the world with just rewards and blessings. Always remember this.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Aw, hope this next week flies by for you! Enjoy your special time with your grandma and daughter :)

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

Sounds like fun!! I'm missing my dh right now. He's only been gone a week but for some reason this trip has felt like he's been gone soooo much longer and he doesn't come back til Friday :/

But tomorrow I'm going to visit my grandma and we're taking Cheyanne Easter dress shopping!!! My grandma went with us last year and I'm going to make it a yearly thing for as long as she is with us. I lost my grandpa last year (her husband) so I know I won't have her around forever and I love her so much.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Thanks for the kind words, Dawn! 

Quoting dawncs:

Have fun! You two deserve it in life with all the good work you do for the disabled community in a support group and your husband being a church pastor full of love of helping others in life the right way. God rewards those who do right in the world with just rewards and blessings. Always remember this.

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a good night.  Hope you can relax and enjoy!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope things went well!!!  

Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
On our way home from the game. Our team won! My mom texted and all 3 are sound asleep. Dan and i had a wonderful date night. It was needed. Have a good night my friend.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Hope things went well!!!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)