Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

qucik! Cheapest place to buy chewies?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Jen
  • 8 Replies

I need to buy some chewis for Liam. He had one, and it's lost. He's chewing up all his toys - leggos, blocks, the wii remotes and wii u stylus. AGHHH. 

I want the best price but also FAST shipping!! LOL

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mypbandj
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:38 PM

bump??

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Sorry ...... I went thru autism-products.com and they were $7 a piece and took almost a week to ship .... so I would guess you'd want to find them somewhere else,lol.

Anryan
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:04 PM

autismcommunitystore.com.  dunno where you live but they are based out of colorado and have a store front so if your in the denver area you could go in an buy them lol

mypbandj
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm one state over! But I'll look them up anyway. Thanks.

Quoting Anryan:

autismcommunitystore.com.  dunno where you live but they are based out of colorado and have a store front so if your in the denver area you could go in an buy them lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:48 PM
$7 is a good price. I'm gonna look them up. Thanks!

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

Sorry ...... I went thru autism-products.com and they were $7 a piece and took almost a week to ship .... so I would guess you'd want to find them somewhere else,lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happytobeRJsmom
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:54 PM
Do you have a rehabilitation hospital near you? When RJ started feeding therapy his therapist recommended that he have chewies and I was able to go another department and buy them for 3.50 a piece.
mypbandj
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:58 PM
I don't think so. I mean, there's an adult one but I don't think they'd have chewies. You got an awesome price though!

Quoting happytobeRJsmom: Do you have a rehabilitation hospital near you? When RJ started feeding therapy his therapist recommended that he have chewies and I was able to go another department and buy them for 3.50 a piece.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happytobeRJsmom
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Quoting mypbandj: I don't think so. I mean, there's an adult one but I don't think they'd have chewies. You got an awesome price though!

Quoting happytobeRJsmom: Do you have a rehabilitation hospital near you? When RJ started feeding therapy his therapist recommended that he have chewies and I was able to go another department and buy them for 3.50 a piece.
Sorry that is not an option for you. Have you tried Amazon.com? I was supposed at the price also.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)