Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter Bunny - Yay or Nay?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:30 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have Facebook friends posting pics of their kids posing with the Easter bunny. I've taken Aidan in the past to see the Easter bunny and its always gone well (he's never seemed to be afraid of Santa or the Easter bunny). 

So let me ask -- do you take your kids to see the Easter bunny?

Photobucket
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
N.Carter2001
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:33 PM

I know this will sound bad. We dont do easter  cause my both of my boys have a birthday in April. But they get a lot from my aunt

MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:35 PM
I have in the past, but I don't anymore. He would probably want to ask a million questions and then get upset wwn they weren't answered or when we had to go.
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:54 PM

My daughter might not be afraid of the Easter bunny .... maybe, but I'm not chancing it and I really just don't care about those traditional photo ops anyways. I plan on finding a good bluebonnet field and taking my daughter's picture in her Easter dress there (yes, another traditional thing I guess but I do live in Texas and gotta do something to appease the grandparents lol)

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:01 PM
My daughter is so absolutely terrified of the Easter Bunny and Santa and any other character in a costume that we enter stores with them from side entrances or avoid those stores all together. She had such a huge panic attack when we went to Chuck E Cheese because she heard he was coming out over the loud speaker that I had to pry her from the booth to carry her kicking and screaming to the bathroom.
Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I do when it seems like it's a good day to venture out with our brewd.  Some years we make it, some we don't.  Some will go well, some won't.  Meh. 

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:35 PM

He usually goes and gives him a high five, my husband took him to see last weekend. Aiden waved from afar and was done lol 

TheLadyAmalthea
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:36 PM

No. My son doesn't do well with large furry manimals that are moving. Real animals are fine, but take my son to Chick fil a where there is a humanoid cow walking around, and he flips.

jesusrocks2013
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:49 PM

Yes. She has to discover the world around her in order for her to adapt to it.

Yamilajigsaw ribbonamerican flag ribbon

Charizma77
by Carissa on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:13 PM

We don't. Just not something we do.

Linda733
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Yes and Zachary loves both but he loves the Easter bunny more! He actually didnt want to leave and they were having computer issues so the Easter bunny had time to just hang out with the kids and there's my Zachary arms up so he got picked up and held for awhile. It was a really great experience. He proved me wrong that day! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)