Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Who has an IEP in April?

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Jen
  • 116 Replies
I was just wondering, who else is writing or reviewing an IEP this month. Liam's is on Monday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AJsMom81507
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:39 AM

mine is tomorrow, but i more or less know what is happening.

summer: 1 behavior mod at home, 2 speech, 2 OT at school, 2 behavior mod at school... we are turning all his school stuff down and he is going to camp.

2014-2015 school: 1:1 aide, 2 behavior mod at home, 2 speech, 2 ot

we sent him to camp last year and it was the best thing for him.  he goes to camp for 6 weeks 9-4 mon-friday, its on the beach, they also have 4 pools, and a building for arts and crafts and other indoor things.  they have a playground etc.  they do 1 field trip a week.  it is a special needs camp

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:13 AM

We did our three IEPs last month, but have 2 school transition meetings in April.  Plus we already need to ammend one of the IEPs we just submitted, so we will have a meeting and do that in 2-3 weeks.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Good luck on your meeting tomorrow!!!  Let us know how it goes! 

SamMom912
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:26 AM
We have iep on 23rf
Gloria1025
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:00 PM

I have 2 IEP meetings this month for DS - one with the preschool system and one with the school district.  This will make 9 IEP meetings within the past 12 months for 1 child -ugh!

dawncs
by Dawn on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck everyone on your IEPs this month! Make sure to read http://www.wrightslaw.com/, http://www.autismspeaks.org/, and http://www.thearc.org/ before attending.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Brady's is the first week of May.

Mi_Chelly
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:35 PM
I have my review/new district/new state IEP meeting on the 22nd. Kinda pissed since it was all supposed to be done 30 days after he started attending (which was in January). I am going to be looking up Nevada PEP and taking some classes from PAVE....
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Ours is Tuesday

SamMom912
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 2:15 PM

wow.. I thought WE had a lot of meetings.. with 1 in Feb, 1 in April and now another in a few weeks...
but 9--- wow!!!!

Quoting Gloria1025:

I have 2 IEP meetings this month for DS - one with the preschool system and one with the school district.  This will make 9 IEP meetings within the past 12 months for 1 child -ugh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)