Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

I know youll all be happy...

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:53 PM
  • 26 Replies
7 moms liked this

Hubby got a 10,000 raise and a 22,000 bonus today. If we need to do a year of private school we can now. Its a big relief that if we need to go down that costly road, life will change, but not to where we will need to eat rice and beans every night.. we can mix in the occassional chicken.

many groups in CM would not be happy for us.. so I wanted to share.. since you all are such good friends and you know all that goes to help Sam... and THATS whats important. .

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawncs
by Dawn on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so happy for you and your husband! Investing in a good education for Sam is well worth the price trust me! It will help him reach his full potential in life with the right schools and therapies.

Gloria1025
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay!!! I am happy to hear you now have more flexibility to find the right situation foe Sam! You guys deserve this!
K1tten
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! I agree with what Dawn stated about an education for Sam.

jowen905
by Jan on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice, nice, nice, what a relief.........I bet you feel lighter than you have in quite awhile.  Yay hubby, yay you and yay Sam.  I am truly happy for you!  I love good news for any of us moms on this site, and you deserve it, Scarlett!

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

That's AWESOME!!!  Looks like a good sign to me that if the private school is what you want, someone is making sure it is provided for you.  (I know we're all different religions, so you can pick your own religious figure or just your hubby's boss, a fairy godmother, angel, whatever.)  :)  That is great, and I hope it helps take off some of the pressure.

And yes, if the trolls role in from other groups, just ignore!  This is good thing.

samomama
by Sally on Apr. 10, 2014 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I am happy for you. What a great news. I bet you breathe more easely now.

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
That is fantastic. I am so happy for all of you. I bet you feel so good for knowing you have a way to do the private school if needed.
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally agree with this! Someone's giving you that light on your path so you can do what you know is best for your son without having to starve! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!

happy

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

That's AWESOME!!!  Looks like a good sign to me that if the private school is what you want, someone is making sure it is provided for you.  (I know we're all different religions, so you can pick your own religious figure or just your hubby's boss, a fairy godmother, angel, whatever.)  :)  That is great, and I hope it helps take off some of the pressure.

And yes, if the trolls role in from other groups, just ignore!  This is good thing.

Jenibob
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Love it when things work out!

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

That's great! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)