Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

What's going on at your house this weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:39 PM
  • 31 Replies

Not much here that's worth talking about. Ran errands today, took the older two to lunch and dropped DD's dress off to the tailor. Tomorrow it's supposed to rain and DH has a side job to do. Sunday is *supposed* to be nice, so we're hoping to re-seed the front yard and grill outside...fun times, lol.

What about you?

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charley31
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Well Ryan has ABA in home tomorrow from 10-1p. I have lovely food shopping, laundry etc to do. Sunday we are doing yard work. We bought the boys a swing set and it's being delivered Monday. Samuel is too young but Ryan will love it. We saved up and finally got the one we wanted. I also hope to maybe sleep a little this weekend. It won't happen but I can hope.
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:49 PM

So happy you're getting them a swing set! D swings on his for the longest time...he loves it!

You're doing yard work too, huh? It never ends, does it?

Quoting charley31: Well Ryan has ABA in home tomorrow from 10-1p. I have lovely food shopping, laundry etc to do. Sunday we are doing yard work. We bought the boys a swing set and it's being delivered Monday. Samuel is too young but Ryan will love it. We saved up and finally got the one we wanted. I also hope to maybe sleep a little this weekend. It won't happen but I can hope.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Laundry, cleaning, chores tomorrow.  Sunday is my son's track meet, six hours they said.  Ugh!

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I think we are just going to hang around the house tomorrow. I will be cleaning and doing laundry. Sunday, we have my husband's neice's baby shower to go to. We agreed on 1 hour. So, we are going an hour late, and staying an hour and then leaving. I hope Nick handles it ok.

Maxsmommy123
by Jamie on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:40 PM
It's my little buddy's birthday party on Sunday!!! Tomorrow we have pictures where I will have to tell the photographer not to bother calling his name a million times but instead to repetitively say "crunch" to get him to laugh.. Lol. It's a new word every couple days. Then tomorrow night I have a gig in the rock band I am in.

Max's party is at a park and the weather is looking a bit SHITTY but I am praying for decent weather and know he will love it no matter what being it's at a park this year so he won't get crowded out. Remind me next time to have a summer baby.
Jenibob
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:13 AM

You're in a rock band?  How cool is that!  What do you play?  My son did get invited to a birthday party this weekend!  Woo Hoo!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Not much here that's worth talking about. Ran errands today, took the older two to lunch and dropped DD's dress off to the tailor. Tomorrow it's supposed to rain and DH has a side job to do. Sunday is *supposed* to be nice, so we're hoping to re-seed the front yard and grill outside...fun times, lol.

What about you?

Jenibob
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:18 AM

See above post, it's late and I clicked wrong

Quoting Maxsmommy123: It's my little buddy's birthday party on Sunday!!! Tomorrow we have pictures where I will have to tell the photographer not to bother calling his name a million times but instead to repetitively say "crunch" to get him to laugh.. Lol. It's a new word every couple days. Then tomorrow night I have a gig in the rock band I am in. Max's party is at a park and the weather is looking a bit SHITTY but I am praying for decent weather and know he will love it no matter what being it's at a park this year so he won't get crowded out. Remind me next time to have a summer baby.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 26, 2014 at 7:13 AM

We have a busy weekend...going to the CF Walk in Virginia Beach today for our friend's little girl.  Then we're going to see our other friends' twin girls that are 9 weeks old.  My husband has some yardwork to do when we get home:)

Tomorrow we are having some friends over for a BBQ.

N.Carter2001
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Let boys play outside before bad storms hit. And try to wake up. jacob and i went to zoo yesterday with his class. He was fine at first untill he we went to see the penguines in the water. Jacob wanted in the water. So after that he just kept crying and trying to get away from us. But he was finally happy when we went on train ride. He loved it. And then we went to park and that was a blast after. Cause the park was also build for kids with special needs. And why we wnt to park is because the zoo is small.

Maxsmommy123
by Jamie on Apr. 26, 2014 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah we play at festivals and party's. Tonight we play at a place called the "moose lodge". Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Janis Joplin.. We are working on some more current stuff like Pink and Fun! It's nothing too glamorous but we get payed and it's fun. Before I had Max it was much different because we would party (like rock stars,lol) and now I feel like such a MOM up there all responsible. But I enjoy singing.

Quoting Jenibob:

See above post, it's late and I clicked wrong

Quoting Maxsmommy123: It's my little buddy's birthday party on Sunday!!! Tomorrow we have pictures where I will have to tell the photographer not to bother calling his name a million times but instead to repetitively say "crunch" to get him to laugh.. Lol. It's a new word every couple days. Then tomorrow night I have a gig in the rock band I am in.

Max's party is at a park and the weather is looking a bit SHITTY but I am praying for decent weather and know he will love it no matter what being it's at a park this year so he won't get crowded out. Remind me next time to have a summer baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN