Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Do you have an obsession?

Posted by on May. 8, 2014 at 8:49 AM
  • 30 Replies

We always talk about our kids' obsessions...What about yours?

I know I'm obsessed with coffee, flip flops, my Iphone and every app I have on there!falling in love

I know I'll think of more but I want to hear YOURS!

by on May. 8, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on May. 8, 2014 at 8:57 AM

I am also hooked on coffee ....... I have even given up caffiene before but I drank decaf everyday because I actually just love the taste of coffee ...... the caffiene is just a nice bonus! I'm addicted to this stupid computer. I spend way too much time on it. And I'm addicted to sleep ..... not that it means I get anymore. I'm just always daydreaming of GETTING to sleep. Sigh.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on May. 8, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

I am also hooked on coffee ....... I have even given up caffiene before but I drank decaf everyday because I actually just love the taste of coffee ...... the caffiene is just a nice bonus! I'm addicted to this stupid computer. I spend way too much time on it. And I'm addicted to sleep ..... not that it means I get anymore. I'm just always daydreaming of GETTING to sleep. Sigh.

I do 1/2 and 1/2 with the coffee but for as much as I drink, should really do straight decaf. I'm addicted to the computer too..it's just nice and easy to be on my phone and do it! I'm up so early on this stupid thing and can't peel myself off of it!

Sleep??? What's that???

Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on May. 8, 2014 at 10:34 AM

I love elephants and I'm always looking for them when I go into stores....lol. I'm obsessed with my iPad too. 

mypbandj
by Jen on May. 8, 2014 at 11:54 AM

My iphone is my first obsession. LOVE IT! 

I went through a period where I was obsessed with Wicked, the musical. I LOVE that show. I've seen it twice and I'd love to go back and see it again. Its probalby why I enjoy Frozen. Idena Menzel plays Elsa in Frozen and Elfaba in Wicked. LOVE her!!

And currently, I've been binging on Game of Thrones. I've watched every episode from the beginning and now I'm reading the book and going back to rewatch it a 2nd time. I also have a podcast that I listen to about it as well. My Game of Thrones obsession is really sucking up my time. LOL

jowen905
by Jan on May. 8, 2014 at 2:10 PM

Besides reading anything I can about Autism and/or Anxiety:  Diet coke, green tea, Lance's peanut butter & honey crackers, Amazon, placemats, dish towels, Amazon, houseplants, outdoor flowers (until about August when they've sucked the life out of me and I stop watering them), trip advisor, vacation brochures, planning a next vacation, the show "House Hunters" and "DIY Renovation", HGTV magazine, Amazon, weekend naps, sudoku.  Not much.

lady_katie
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2014 at 3:10 PM

I'm obsessed with autism. Before that it was personality disorders. I've always had a thing for psychology. I also go through mini side obsessions. Recently it was the amish and before that was the Duggar family. Maybe those are more sociology related lol. 

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on May. 8, 2014 at 3:59 PM
My first is my Iphone. I am always on it! Then it is anything medical. If there is something that I haven't heard of, then I have to look it up. My mom says that I should have been a dr.
JennaPBug
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Currently its..Doctor Who and most things british or french.

Jenibob
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:11 PM

This site:)

Gabesmom15
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Disney. ... the movies, the parks, and the man! My cell phone, books, audioobooks, and my motorcycle. ,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)