Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

TGIF! What are your weekend plans? It's Mother's Day!

Posted by on May. 9, 2014 at 5:48 AM
  • 13 Replies

I'm having a yard sale tomorrow with my family! They aren't my thing...I always say I'd rather go to one than have one! They're a ton of work! So that's where I'll be most of my day tomorrow.

Sunday we're having a cook out here for Mother's Day. Nothing says Happy Mother's Day like cooking and cleaning so everyone can come over and eat...sigh.

Wishing you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and wondering how you will spend it?

happy mothers day2giving mom gift

by on May. 9, 2014 at 5:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 9, 2014 at 7:13 AM

Sounds fun!  My husband is taking me out to dinner tonight:)  SO excited!!!  Respite and nursing care is wonderful!

Tomorrow we have a birthday party to go to for a little girl that is turning 4.  Then we have a neighborhood BBQ in the afternoon.  Not sure for Sunday:)

N.Carter2001
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM

I love doing garage sales ! I dont know i just enjoy setting them up.  No clue what cory doing for me for mothers day.   I just hope im awake.  Im trying to cut back on my pain meds from having my surgery. But pain hits me fast and so hard. That i start crying. Then im asleep from pain meds.  I really want a bike for mothers day !  really want to loss weight.

N.Carter2001
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:01 AM

And happy mothers day to you !

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on May. 9, 2014 at 10:17 AM

We're having my in-laws over on Sunday for Mother's day and we're giving my mother-in-law the rose bush out of our back yard. My husband is horribly allergic to them and my daughter has gotten cut on the dang thing several times since we moved in. We knew the moment we saw it we'd make it go away but when it bloomed with gorgeous yellow roses that have pink tips I knew I didn't want to just destroy it. So his mother had already mentioned us giving it to her so that's going to be her mother's day gift.

amonkeymom
by Amy on May. 9, 2014 at 2:01 PM

I hope your sale earns you a lot of money! :)

I'm working and then going out with a friend tomorrow night.  Sunday after work I'll go visit my mom.

lady_katie
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2014 at 2:29 PM
My sons school is hosting parents night out tonight (free!) so we're taking advantage of that and going out to dinner. After that I think we're going to the mall because my husband needs pants lol, lame! It's better then trying to go with our son though, and my hubby needs help even though he thinks he can handle it haha! Tomorrow my husband is going to a bachelor party that is in the afternoon, which is really weird, but it is what it is. I have to drive him so he can drink lol. Hopefully I can take my son to the park during than time if it isn't raining. No idea what we are doing on Mother's Day. Probably nothing, but I'm sure my husband will at least remember to pick up flowers or something.
SamMom912
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 2:38 PM

We are at Disney world,, have been here since thursday! 

Our plan is to go to epcot in the morning.. And then a nice dinner at one of the resort hotels. 

Dont care if hubby even remembers.. i am happy to be here, 

we had some challenges yesterday.. But this AM at the magic kingdom went well. We are back at the hotel!!! 

SamMom912
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Wishing everyone in the group the happiest of mothers days!!! 

You are all amazing moms!!! 

lady-J-Rock
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Tonight the oldest has a school dance. She's having four friends stay over tomorrow night her birthday was earlier this week. Sunday my oldest has a lacrosse game and pictures. A friend of ours is also finishing the back porch. No plan to celebrate mother's day.
Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 9, 2014 at 3:58 PM

Tomorrow Madelyn has a soccer game in the am and Ashton has a baseball (miracle league) game in the pm. A friend and I are going to a movie in the afternoon while hubby has plans with the kids that I am sure involves Mother's Day. Sunday we will go to church like usual and then we are actually going to a birthday party at chuck e cheeses for one of Ashton's school friends. I have no  idea what else we will be doing on Mother's Day. I won't be getting together with my mom until the following weekend so whatever Dan and the kids have planned for me I have no idea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN