Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

DEAREST EMMA...

Posted by on May. 11, 2014 at 11:50 AM
  • 30 Replies
7 moms liked this

On this most sacred of days you have to suffer the loss of your tiny beloved Zeke. There are no words that can begin to explain how sorry I am for you. I read your blog and it was heartbreakingly honest and so brave. I admire how you are able to be so open about your feelings at such a terribly painful time. I know there is nothing any of us can say that will ease your pain but I wanted you to know that we are all thinking of you, praying for you and hoping for the best outcome possible for Wyatt and for you. I am sending you love, prayers and wishing there was a way I could carry some of your pain for you. You are in my thoughts all the time...xo

by on May. 11, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucasmadre
by Kari on May. 11, 2014 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Emma, please try not to blame yourself. It was not your fault that your babies came early, even the doctors don't know why it happened. Please try to be kind to yourself and believe me when I say none of this is your fault. No one else would ever blame you and you should not blame yourself. You are in my prayers....

wildchild.com
by Janine on May. 11, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Oh Emma Im so sorry (((hugs)))sending prayers your way (((hugs)))
kinshipcaremama
by on May. 11, 2014 at 12:04 PM

I am so sorry!  I am praying for you and your family.  God bless.

Bobcatridge
by Carol on May. 11, 2014 at 12:20 PM

So sorry and my prayers are with you.

brennan5882300
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 1:02 PM

So sorry about your loss.

jowen905
by Jan on May. 11, 2014 at 2:13 PM

My heart is broken for you right now.  I'm so sorry.   Please know that I am thinking about you and praying for you and your family. Hugs for you, sweet mama.

HFBMOM
by Julie on May. 11, 2014 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a heavy heart today, as I think about Wyatt without Zeke by his side. Hugs to you, Emma. 

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on May. 11, 2014 at 6:37 PM

I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling right now. I'm just praying that somehow you and your family can find peace. And praying so hard for Wyatt to stay with you.

smarieljlee
by Sara on May. 11, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Fuck.  Emma I'm so sorry.  

Bajanmama
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 6:48 PM

I'm thinking of you a whole lot especially today. May God hold you and comfort your heart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN