Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

WE ARE TRUE FIGHTERS!

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 12:48 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

just reading some of the ads posted, i can tell not everyone can feel our shoes. we deal with the good days, bad days, sad days, talking, not talking, bullied, meetings, parent to parent issues, get togethers gone horrible, people not understanding, fake teachers, potty training, tempers, doctor apts,  behavioral, speech, OT, PT, and communication situations. i know i missed more but its nothing that comes easy and we choose to fight it till the end. I kNOW I AM!

these children are the closes to TRUE LOVE youll ever get. they are special for a reason. my son Antonio is my true hero. my biggest fear is public speaking, he will be the first in his class to volunteer and explain a picture he drew. so he inspires me to face my fears. its ok to mess up, dont give up.

us moms gotta stick together. when i see something wrong with a kid being bullied, or made fun of, ill say something politely but with authority. thankfully my sons school is great but in public they may not.

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU MOMS KNOW, YOUR AWESOME , IT MAYBE A STRUGGLE NOW BUT ITLL BE WORTH IT. UNFORTUNATELY IM IN CALIFORNIA BUT THE SUPPORT IS HERE :)

THANKS FOR READING!

by on May. 12, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jowen905
by Jan on May. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM

I agree, we're all awesome......thanks for posting!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 12, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Hugs mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)