• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever been in one of those moods

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:48 PM
  • 7 Replies

So the other day I was in a mood (PMS) LOL and I had errands that needed to be done. First went to get my meds and my son is taking off and being loud. That doesn't bother me but the pharmacist was like "Oh he's one of those kids that never gives you a break" I shrugged it off and then left. Then we stop at the gas station and of course little man is yelling. He isn't upset or anything but it's a new stim he has picked up. While he is doing this he is jumping up and down. A lady in line says" Wow he has a lot of energy. Can I have some" I just smiled and ignored her. Then the cashier said "boy he is a hyper little boy." That did it. PMS took control. I looked at the cashier and said "No he is an autistic little boy" grabbed my stuff and left. Just seemed like that day everyone had a comment about him and the way he was acting. Just wanted to tell them to mind their own damn business!!!!!

Thanks for the vent time!

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
juli84
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:20 PM
I'm sure that shocked the guy and made him think twice about opening his mouth next time!

People can be so rude :-/
Macphee
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Hugs. We are kindred spirits. I am also PMSing.
we are leaving for four days. This week has been chaotic. Karate, summer school, therapies, in home therapies and summer school, wrapping up last college class before graduation time, having a BBQ day with family we haven't seen in two months (get together once a month).

New dog is nipping again and jumping like crazy. Dh is off all week and driving me nuts. Ds1 is ASD, ds2 is ADHD, dh is add ADHD. All week, no break. My head is spinning. I have not had down or me time in ages it feels like. Trying to clean the house before we go out of town and I am going into my reserve energy tank.

Losing my old dog is coming back to the surface. He was so mellow. I would retreat with him to relax. I miss him so much.

Exhale
JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:17 PM

I am sure he was shocked. He really is a nice guy. But that day it was just too much for me 

Quoting juli84: I'm sure that shocked the guy and made him think twice about opening his mouth next time! People can be so rude :-/

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Sounds like you need a break. Hope you get ones soon. 

My old dog was my escape too. I went through some of the toughest parts of my life with him. No matter what he was there for me. Hugs momma.

Quoting Macphee: Hugs. We are kindred spirits. I am also PMSing. we are leaving for four days. This week has been chaotic. Karate, summer school, therapies, in home therapies and summer school, wrapping up last college class before graduation time, having a BBQ day with family we haven't seen in two months (get together once a month). New dog is nipping again and jumping like crazy. Dh is off all week and driving me nuts. Ds1 is ASD, ds2 is ADHD, dh is add ADHD. All week, no break. My head is spinning. I have not had down or me time in ages it feels like. Trying to clean the house before we go out of town and I am going into my reserve energy tank. Losing my old dog is coming back to the surface. He was so mellow. I would retreat with him to relax. I miss him so much. Exhale

wildchild.com
by Janine on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs mama!
Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs mama!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)