Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Can't believe he did this.....UGH

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2014 at 4:19 PM
  • 27 Replies

Had to stop at Walmart the other day. Before heading out I made both kiddos go to the restroom. Well we are done shopping and are in line. I actually had all my stuff on the conveyer belt. Just waiting for the woman in front of me to finish with her payment. Little man says "potty pls" I said hold on a sec and I will take you. He said "go potty" I said hold on and turned around and he is standing there with his pants down and underwear holding his penis to get ready to pee. So I pulled up his underwear and pants and the cashier was really nice and told me to take him to the bathroom she would wait. I was just glad that no one was in line behind us....UGH

by on Jul. 5, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Jul. 5, 2014 at 10:39 PM
2 moms liked this

I understand that was probably really embarrassing for you but I got to give your son applause for choosing to pee on the floor then in his pants, lol. So glad you were the only ones in line and could go to the bathroom!!

So not looking forward to potty training for this exact reason :/

mypbandj
by Jen on Jul. 5, 2014 at 11:08 PM
OMG! That is so funny. I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jul. 5, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Believe me I am glad that he is verbalizing the need to go. He hates for his pants to get wet. If he has an accident he gets really upset right now. Now I just have to teach him when and where he can pull down his pants to go LOL

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

I understand that was probably really embarrassing for you but I got to give your son applause for choosing to pee on the floor then in his pants, lol. So glad you were the only ones in line and could go to the bathroom!!

So not looking forward to potty training for this exact reason :/

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jul. 5, 2014 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah and he had to go LOL. Just glad no little girls were around

Quoting mypbandj: OMG! That is so funny. I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:07 AM

That is hilarious!  Sorry!

3chicksfarmmom
by Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:16 AM

My daughter pulls her pants down on the way into all restrooms (public and private).  We are are also working on this!  Thanks for sharing, it made me smile and know that I can relate :)

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jul. 6, 2014 at 10:07 AM

It's funny now LOL at the time it was shocking

Quoting darbyakeep45:

That is hilarious!  Sorry!

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jul. 6, 2014 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes this is him exactly. At home he strips before he gets to the bathroom. I am working on this too. Glad you can relate

Quoting 3chicksfarmmom:

My daughter pulls her pants down on the way into all restrooms (public and private).  We are are also working on this!  Thanks for sharing, it made me smile and know that I can relate :)

Logansmom1999
by Kristina on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Sorry but this was way too funny. My father just died and I needed that release...thank you.

Macphee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 12:41 PM
One of those moments that you must laugh. Ds did this at a state park and almost peed on my friend's leg. She laughed and said at least he didn't do it in his pants.

Hugs momma. I have an exhibitionist son, so this happens often. Ds once pulled his shorts down and rubbed his butt in the sand at the beach.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN