Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

id bracelets!

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:53 AM
  • 10 Replies

In case this helps someone. 

http://www.amazon.com/Allergenic-Stainless-Seashells-Bracelet-IDB-07/dp/B0061FCUV0/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1CVG38OOY4UDT

the gentalman called me last night to make sure he had all the needed information. GREAT GUYS very helpful. 

by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K1tten
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:00 PM

These are what we are going to get for our son. He doesn't do well with a necklace infact he really dislikes anything around his neck like that, a watch she says weighs his hand down so the thinner lighter bracelet may work. He's trying to decide which he likes, one day its this one, the next its that one. Takes him a while to decide but I want him to decide so he will wear it (I hope)

Logansmom1999
by Kristina on Jul. 7, 2014 at 2:16 PM

I ordered one for Logan. It is just what we were looking for. Thank you for sharing :)

mypbandj
by Jen on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:11 PM

I bet a bunch of people will want one of these. Thanks for sharing!

Here is the clicky link:

http://www.amazon.com/Allergenic-Stainless-Seashells-Bracelet-IDB-07/dp/B0061FCUV0/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1CVG38OOY4UDT

dfournier0922
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:32 PM

I wish they would make an alert bracelet for my son's allergy. It is a pain. I mean who is allergic to aloe. 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Thanks! 

mymanben
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:51 PM
I know some pharmacy make medical ones

Quoting dfournier0922:

I wish they would make an alert bracelet for my son's allergy. It is a pain. I mean who is allergic to aloe. 

TheLadyAmalthea
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:47 AM

My son won't even wear the paper bracelets they give you at the zoo... so we got creative and we got him a tag for his shoe. I know it's not something that would get people's attention, but it's better than nothing. At least if he were picked up by the police or something they might think to look. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:17 AM

Thanks for sharing!!!  I only wish my son would wear one.  He won't.

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:12 AM

I would love for little man to have one. But he hates things on his skin. He won't even wear the hospital bracelet in the ER.

Noahs-Mom
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:19 AM

we had GPS units on our kids ankles. If Eli wont tolerate the bracelet the gentleman who is making his id bracelet said he will send a larger chain so we can put it on his ankle. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)