Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

How is your week going so far?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:06 AM
  • 88 Replies

What have you been up to this week?  Anything fun?

My week is going pretty well.  We spent the day yesterday running errands and finalizing Colin's cyberschool program for the 2014-15 school year.  Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut (hasn't been done since the week between Christmas & New Years) and we're all looking forward to this weekend when my daughter's best friend will come and stay with us for a few days.  

whistling

by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:28 AM

You homeschool Colin? Why did I not know this?!!!

I cut my own hair...highlights, you name it. I figure I can screw my own hair up for free instead of paying someone else, lol.

We are going down to the shore and boardwalk tonight. Overcast for the day so we want to take advantage of the cooler temps and take Dillon on the rides. He isn't tolerating the beach anymore and I'm heartbroken...I'm a beach girl and I hate the fact that we can't sit there the way we have always done.  =(

Yesterday we went to my oldest's son new college and explored a little bit. The only thing D liked was the huge Barnes & Noble on the campus so we spent a ton of time in there. I looked at about $400 worth of magazines for free...simple smile

Logansmom1999
by Kristina on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

This week is packed with appointments for Greg. Logan, Morgan and myself. I didn't realize when I made these appointments that they are all in the same week. Taking Logan to his favorite place to eat after his appointment today. Bribery will get me everywhere sometimes. LOL

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Week is going well so far!  Started ABA a for the kids this week, and is going well.  Other two kids are off doing things with grandparents and friends.  Can't complain much.

Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Jul. 16, 2014 at 11:06 AM

It's going good,but pretty boring. It's rainy and stormy here. Won't be nice here til tomorrow. 

sourpatchmom098
by Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 11:12 AM

been a quiet week. my daughter is gone with her dad for the week and wont be home till sunday. just been hanging out with my 5 week old son and trying to do housework, spending time with my fiance when he gets home from work

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jul. 16, 2014 at 11:30 AM
We have been busy at my mom's. Went through 6 40 gallon tubs of clothes plus 2 closets getting rid of clothing. She still had clothing from the 70s. That isn't even half of what she has. My sisters work so it's just me. Ripped up carpet in back room and have to put in new floors. Plus all little man's therapies and it's only Wednesday lol
Orthodontic
by Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 11:32 AM
My autism therapist quit on me yesterday
kassy21
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Our week so far has been ok. Lots of meltdowns, more so than usual, but being optomistic. Busy with therapies and staying cool.
Stephw1110
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 12:02 PM

It hasn't been too bad.  Ben has been in quite a mood.  We had about a 3 hour meltdown last night over nothing.  Any little thing would set it off.  He really doesn't have many meltdowns and we can usually redirect him but last night was rough.  We will see how he was at ABA in a little while.  Other than that it's been ok, pretty routine.

Jenn8604
by Jennifer on Jul. 16, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Hayden's been waking up and staying awake for a few hours in the middle of.the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)