Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

What's going on today?

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 9:01 AM
  • 21 Replies

Anything fun planned for today?  BBQing?  Cleaning?  Just hanging out? 

by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 20, 2014 at 9:02 AM

I'm cleaning and doing laundry this morning, and we have friends coming over for a BBQ this afternoon.  Dogs need a bath too.  Hopefully relaxing this evening with my hubby and little boy.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jul. 20, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Right now I have a hangover.  =/

Im not a big drinker so it only takes a bit but everyone drank wine and it always gives me the worst headache.

We're headed to a big flea market for some fresh air and then taking the kids to lunch.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jul. 20, 2014 at 9:11 AM

That sounds fun!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I'm cleaning and doing laundry this morning, and we have friends coming over for a BBQ this afternoon.  Dogs need a bath too.  Hopefully relaxing this evening with my hubby and little boy.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Drink lots of water!!!  Hugs!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Right now I have a hangover.  =/

Im not a big drinker so it only takes a bit but everyone drank wine and it always gives me the worst headache.

We're headed to a big flea market for some fresh air and then taking the kids to lunch.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

We had a great time...I'm exhausted though!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

That sounds fun!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

samomama
by Sally on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Hi Darby, 

It's been a good day so far. I took care of my 3 month old nephew (my sister went to chil a bit), DH and DS went on a play date. In the afternoon we are expecting company. Two adults, one toddler, one baby. It will be a full house, let's see how we manage :)

Sounds like you are having a nice day. That sounds good.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 20, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Have a fun evening!

Quoting samomama:

Hi Darby, 

It's been a good day so far. I took care of my 3 month old nephew (my sister went to chil a bit), DH and DS went on a play date. In the afternoon we are expecting company. Two adults, one toddler, one baby. It will be a full house, let's see how we manage :)

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 20, 2014 at 8:40 PM

We went to church (I was in the nursery during the service)  stayed after  and decorated for VBS while my hubby took the 3 kiddos to lunch and then my sister and her fiancĂ© came over and hung out for the day and supper with us. It was a good day.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:47 PM

I did cleaning, grocery shopping, and laundry all day.  Didn't even get on the computer until 10 minutes ago for the day, and I'm about ready to cash it in and go to bed!

samomama
by Sally on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:44 AM

Thanks, it was fun. And I read your response to a previous post that yours went well too. Time to rest now :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Have a fun evening!

Quoting samomama:

Hi Darby, 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN