Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have any goals for you??

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Jen
  • 41 Replies
I know it's common to set resolutions (goals) for New Years but what about now that school is starting? Do you have any new things you want to start doing once the kids are back in school?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:17 PM

as soon as my older 2 are in school I am going to start puting my 2.5 yo in underwear and hope to get him completely trained..he was doing so good and then summer happened and we got busy so now I am ready for him to be out of diapers and I can tell he is ready too. I also plan to exercise more now that I will ahve more time on my hands. Otherwise, I guess I have some plans to clean and organize but I still have my youngest at home so I can't get too excited about it yet lol

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:47 PM

I have a friend who's son will be starting a 2 day preschool program .... we plan to work out at least one, if not both days that our kids are in school. I will try to exercise at least 3 days a week. I don't just want to look good, even though that'd be nice lol, but I need to get healthy because my health has rapidly declined from 3 years of chronic sleep deprivation. 

I'm also thinking about starting online classes. I keep going back and forth as to whether I want to go back to school. 

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:51 AM

well Im giving myself until December to get my weight going in the right direction and then in January start to focus on training for the police physical agility test and brush up on my math and map reading skills for the written exam.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm working on getting into a better routine now that I'm working full time.  Things have gotten better, but there's still room for improvement.  I'm also working on losing some weight:)

mypbandj
by Jen on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Good luck with the PT!

Quoting Charizma77:

as soon as my older 2 are in school I am going to start puting my 2.5 yo in underwear and hope to get him completely trained..he was doing so good and then summer happened and we got busy so now I am ready for him to be out of diapers and I can tell he is ready too. I also plan to exercise more now that I will ahve more time on my hands. Otherwise, I guess I have some plans to clean and organize but I still have my youngest at home so I can't get too excited about it yet lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:59 AM
I want to go walking when my son is in preschool.

I also want to go back to school! But I'd have to do it in a classroom. Full time. So it's not an option right now.

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

I have a friend who's son will be starting a 2 day preschool program .... we plan to work out at least one, if not both days that our kids are in school. I will try to exercise at least 3 days a week. I don't just want to look good, even though that'd be nice lol, but I need to get healthy because my health has rapidly declined from 3 years of chronic sleep deprivation. 

I'm also thinking about starting online classes. I keep going back and forth as to whether I want to go back to school. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:20 AM

I think get back to making more home made meals.  Less take out/delivery after an exhausting day chasing kiddos and busy sport schedule.  I want more recipes for my crock pot that we like, sometimes they all taste the same.   

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:21 AM

I go back and forth because really, truly, I want to start my own bakery. That is my dream ..... but I don't know if it can be a reality. Going back to school, I could become a child psychologist, make good money and still be satisfied in my work. AND it could better help me understand my child. 

I don't know, I just don't know. And yeah, just like you, I'd eventually have to go to actual classes and there isn't a school nearby that has a program I want.

Quoting mypbandj: I want to go walking when my son is in preschool. I also want to go back to school! But I'd have to do it in a classroom. Full time. So it's not an option right now.
Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

Owl_Feather
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:26 AM

clean more thoroughly. And what am I doing? farting around online LOL

But I did manage to clean the bathroom really well, load the dishwasher and am doing some laundry.

sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Once DS goes back to school, I'll be going back to homeschooling DD. I hope to get more accomplished this coming year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)