Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

It's Monday!

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:41 AM
  • 29 Replies

What's going on today ladies?  Getting ready for kids to go back to school?

by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:37 AM

God forbid, Darby, dont say school around here! It's a dirty word in my house, lol!

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:44 AM

BTW I'm not sure what to do with D today. I'd like to take him somewhere, but havent a clue as where to go!

Logansmom1999
by Kristina on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:11 AM

Dr appt for me then some down time at home (mixed with some housework).

shunnicutt
by Stephanie on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Ugh, working :)

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Kids have ABA.  I'm doing last minute details for littles and I to head out of town for her surgery tomorrow.  We leave in about 3 hours, so trying to cram in all the little things and spend a little time with the other kids before. 

lady_katie
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:18 AM
Caleb had a bad morning. He refused to wear his backpack, tried to run into the parking lot twice, threw himself onto the pavement then refused to go down the stairs into his classroom. I'm 8 months pregnant, it's not easy picking him up and keeping him safe at the moment :/ plus, it's the last day of summer session :( :( guess the rest of the day will be trying to get him into a manageable state. Blah!
Charizma77
by Carissa on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:13 PM

My  friend watched my kiddos at her house this morning so I could clean. She has 5 of her own kids but they all get along great with my kids so she wanted them to come play. We watch each others kids often,  Anyway, I steam cleaned the bathrooms and organized my room and now I a waiting for my hubby to pick the kids up. He's going to a baseball game tonight and its kind of dreary out so I am trying to think of what to do with the kids this evening that doesn't require leaving the house. 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:15 PM

School starts the 27th. Both of my kids are counting down. Madelyn because she loves school and can't wait to see her friends and Ashton because he has to know every little detail and a count down just makes him a little less anxious..he can't stand to have something thrown on him so we are slowly preparing him for it.  He likes school but he doesn't like the work :/

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Attempted to buy my daughter's schol supplies. I have no idea how a teacher can make a complicated list for preschoolers but she managed it quite well, lol. Will be continuing that task throughout the week I guess. Also, a big task this week is making my friend's baby shower cake for Friday. Making and coloring the fondant today so decided to do a simple pasta dish for dinner. :)

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:24 PM
This weekend was crazy! So, we are just relaxing and having a day at the house. My FIL passed away Saturday night. So, we have been trying to help the family with preparations and we are all very tired! Nick isn't having a great day, so I'm trying to keep him occupied and it's not easy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)