Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Show them off! Let's see those back to school pics!

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:56 PM
  • 41 Replies

Mine haven't started back yet, but here's where my son will be doing school this year: 

Does it look like I need to get anything else?

by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 10:51 PM

I don't have any yet. I just started a new job (working remotely from home) so I have been adjusting to that. I'll start working on back to school stuff this weekend. They go back on the 25th.

sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM
I would love to homeschool but can't afford to keep buying curriculum and all. And k-12 program isn't an option in MD :/
sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 10:56 PM
DS also goes back on the 25th

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

I don't have any yet. I just started a new job (working remotely from home) so I have been adjusting to that. I'll start working on back to school stuff this weekend. They go back on the 25th.

shunnicutt
by Stephanie on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope to have some 1st day of school pictures soon!  He is starting the day after Labor Day.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:47 AM

My son starts back on September 15:)

Logansmom1999
by Kristina on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Have you looked into Connections Academy? It is a wonderful online school. If you want more info, message me and I can fill you in. It is a totally free program and available nationwide in the USA.

Quoting sunshinepraying: I would love to homeschool but can't afford to keep buying curriculum and all. And k-12 program isn't an option in MD :/

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:14 PM

What about something like Connections Academy or possibly seeing if your school district has a homeschool program?

Quoting sunshinepraying: I would love to homeschool but can't afford to keep buying curriculum and all. And k-12 program isn't an option in MD :/

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Wow, so late!  Lucky. :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

My son starts back on September 15:)

sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:28 PM
I'll look that up. Never heard of them before. Thanks! I've heard of homeschooling groups and such, but you still need to buy the curriculum and all which adds up. But if this year doesn't go well for DS at school, I might go that direction.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

What about something like Connections Academy or possibly seeing if your school district has a homeschool program?

ATG499
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:27 PM

We have two weeks until the first day of kindergarten here!

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN