Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need some help

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:44 PM
  • 4 Replies
I need some help I'm have been reading n doing all sorts of research about asperger n now I wasn't to go further n try n work with children/adults with asperger how do I go about doing that
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
shunnicutt
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

There are several things depending on what type of work you are looking for, you could do a web search for special needs degrees if you are wanting to go back to school, you could go to a website for nannies and babysitters and put yourself up looking to work with a family with special needs children, or the special education programs at your local schools typically hire teachers, but also teacher's aides...also if you can volunteer your time go to the autism website for your state to look for volunteer opportunities.

Hope this helps!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Charizma77
by Carissa on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Are you looking to go to school? 

airforce24b
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 3:28 AM
Thank you I'm not sure were to go for volunteer work so I could work with children with asperger or any kind of autism

Quoting shunnicutt:

There are several things depending on what type of work you are looking for, you could do a web search for special needs degrees if you are wanting to go back to school, you could go to a website for nannies and babysitters and put yourself up looking to work with a family with special needs children, or the special education programs at your local schools typically hire teachers, but also teacher's aides...also if you can volunteer your time go to the autism website for your state to look for volunteer opportunities.

Hope this helps!

airforce24b
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 3:31 AM
I looking for to volunteer to work with children with asperger or any kind of autism

Quoting Charizma77:

Are you looking to go to school? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)