Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

This Made Me Sick...UPDATE

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:57 AM
  • 43 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

& I cried myself to sleep. I can't post the link (mobil) but if you look up "Justice for Aaron" you'll see for yourself what these animals did. Or maybe don't it is depressing but I just wanted to spread awareness. I'm praying for justice maybe you can too. (((Hugs)))
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Macphee
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:18 AM
5 moms liked this
Any teen being treated like this is despicable, whether on the spectrum or not.

This just comes to show you as parents not to shelter your kid.
shunnicutt
by Stephanie on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Absolutely disgusting.  I just can't fathom the mind that would think this as fun or funny in any way...so disturbing.

Logansmom1999
by Kristina on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM
4 moms liked this

absolutely horrible. I read and watched some of the other videos. Not only did they beat him, they left him unconscious in an alley. Those must be some "proud" parents. This is why I have sheltered Morgan and not let her go to parties like that. It only takes one to get the whole pack going. Logan has no interest in parties and I wouldn't let him go if he did.

wildchild.com
by Janine on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Yes me too! I'm very protective of Brady!

Quoting Logansmom1999:

absolutely horrible. I read and watched some of the other videos. Not only did they beat him, they left him unconscious in an alley. Those must be some "proud" parents. This is why I have sheltered Morgan and not let her go to parties like that. It only takes one to get the whole pack going. Logan has no interest in parties and I wouldn't let him go if he did.

Rust.n.Gears
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:58 PM
4 moms liked this
Yeah I saw it today. My own 16 year old came into the kithen pissing about this. He would string them up. He once went off on a kid for taunting an autistic girl. I mean OFF. He was yelling that his mom is autistic and shoving the kid against a wall repeatedly ... exactly what the other kid did to the girl. A group formed to clap. Yeah I told my son he went too far but I also told him he was right to get involved.
Stephw1110
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I saw the video and I just sobbed.  Isn't this one of every autistic parents' nightmares?  The whole thing just makes me sick.  

hkoulou
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:40 PM
2 moms liked this

I cannot bring myself to watch this video. Im a life long cynic, therefore it will only make me more angry, and less trusting. I will say- these types of things are the very reason my husband and I have decided to homeschool our Autistic son. Its just too much. I cant even fathom those poor parents' feelings.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

i can't watch it....so sad.  I'm so protective of my son.  I can't imagine.

AnotherKim
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 8:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Check out the news report on the FB page. The other kid's grandmother made excuses for for her "precious" grandchild. "He's really sorry. He cried after he did it". Bullshit. The only thing that kid is sorry about is getting caught. He and everyone at that party need to sit in jail for a few weeks! Little scumbags.

mamatink7
by Franceska on Aug. 16, 2014 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

i cannot believe that-unfortunately i can-what a tragedy. this is our biggest fear for our 16yr old

hugs and prayers for that poor boy

i just searched it...how DISGUSTING for that one who VIDEOTAPED/ POSTED his attack on the defenseless teen!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN