Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously!? I can't freakin believe it!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:39 AM
  • 6 Replies

I had a good friend of mine watch my daughter last night so I could go out w/ my fiance WELL the only thing I told my friend to absolutely not do with my daughter was give her sugar..

I came to pick her up this morning and she had a big handful of candy corn in her OATMEAL!!!

Seriously!?

My daughter can not handle having any sugar at all! Of course she's a kid and wouldn't turn it down if I wasn't there.. Smh

I'm just waiting for melt downs and extreme agitation to begin

banging head into wall

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Oh my.  She should have remembered your wishes, but who puts candy corn in oatmeal anyway??  That just seems weird in any situation!

mjl987
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Tbh I think she did it to annoy me!

She kinda had a smirk on her face..

Her son had a handful of candy corn in his fruit loops smh

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Oh my.  She should have remembered your wishes, but who puts candy corn in oatmeal anyway??  That just seems weird in any situation!

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Yuck!  Both those combos just sound like yuck to me.  And if she did it on purpose, then she does not sound like a very good friend, and she would not have my kid again.

Quoting mjl987:

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

mjl987
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:03 PM

They both sound disgusting to me as well & I love candy corn! ;) She definitely will not watch my daughter again! I usually ask my mom or fiance mom to watch her but they both had plans. Our date night can definitely wait next time!

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Yuck!  Both those combos just sound like yuck to me.  And if she did it on purpose, then she does not sound like a very good friend, and she would not have my kid again.

Quoting mjl987:

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Oh no!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 24, 2014 at 5:19 AM

I'm sorry!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)