Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Hump Day!

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:47 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

How's your week going ladies?  

We've been super busy with the usual work and school, and my in-laws are coming in town tonight to celebrate B's birthday with us.  He turns 6 on Friday!  We are going to Great Wolfe Lodge this weekend as B loves that place!

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stephw1110
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 6:19 AM

Well hope B has a great birthday!!!  

Our week has been pretty routine so far, but today it picks up.  Ben has preschool pictures today.  Tomorrow we have feeding therapy and a hair appointment.  Friday we have parent/teachers conference and are then headed to my in-laws after school and therapy and work.  At some point I have to pack.  Next week will be good though.  It's fall break so no preschool.  Just our first dentist appointment....eek!

Logansmom1999
by Kristina on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:18 AM

This is Logz's last day of school this week. I am planning Halloween activities for him for Thurs and Friday. It is supposed to be 70 degrees on Thursday so that's the day we will go to the pumpkin patch.

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:59 AM

Normal week.  School, ABA, girls therapy, then church tonight.

woohoo for bday!  Bet he will have a blast!

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Happy Early Birthday!!!! I know he must be excited his grandparents are coming in. Be sure to post lots of pics

Today I have an appt and little man has therapy. Other than that it's too cold and wet to do anything right now. The weekend is suppose to be nice so we are headed to the zoo

N.Carter2001
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:47 AM

We been busey. Boys school then i have had no break to rest. I got  all of apartment building clean. Then r manager wants this 1 apartment clean. So he gave the job to cory and i. We only part way done.   And trying to catch up on laundry cause my aunt sent a box. And a lot of clothes fit me. But a lot dont.  And trying to deal with melissa her bi polar is getting worse

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Happy birthday Brady! great wolf lodge seems so fun. I want to go someday :) 

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:20 PM
This week has been so much better than last week. I didn't stop at all last week. This week has started ok. We just had school and our regular therapies. We have feeding therapy on Friday. I am thinking that she is going to release Nicolas. He is doing really well.
wildchild.com
by Janine on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Yay Happy Birthday B! I hope you guys have a great time!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 15, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Quoting Stephw1110:

Well hope B has a great birthday!!!  

Our week has been pretty routine so far, but today it picks up.  Ben has preschool pictures today.  Tomorrow we have feeding therapy and a hair appointment.  Friday we have parent/teachers conference and are then headed to my in-laws after school and therapy and work.  At some point I have to pack.  Next week will be good though.  It's fall break so no preschool.  Just our first dentist appointment....eek!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 15, 2014 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!

Quoting wildchild.com: Yay Happy Birthday B! I hope you guys have a great time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)