Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:15 AM
  • 35 Replies

What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?  Do you have anything exciting going on?

We're going to see Into the Woods at a local theatre on Friday night.  Saturday my daughter will be at school all day, it's the last Saturday before her school production of Much Ado About Nothing and the only Saturday they'll be rehearsing, then starts "Hell Week" for them.  lol  On Saturday Colin will be home with me doing some make up work for his technology class (he is doing cyber-school).  On Sunday we'll do some birthday shopping for my mom & my brother.

nerdy

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Hoping the weather improves so that we can go to the zoo this weekend. We took the kids to a corn maze last weekend. Planning on doing some shopping and hopefully some baking with the kids.

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:25 AM
We will be doing more unpacking and organizing our garage (we moved in on the first only to find out the handy man want done).
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Work 

akaGLIA
by Vicki on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Well, if it will stop raining in Missouri, I will try and get my 3 acres ready for winter, "my quality down time" here in the Show Me State;)
Cafe AmyS
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I love the zoo.  Sometimes it's nice to go when the weather is less than cooperative, the animals seem to like it cooler & rainier.

What are you going to bake?

Quoting JTMOM422:

Hoping the weather improves so that we can go to the zoo this weekend. We took the kids to a corn maze last weekend. Planning on doing some shopping and hopefully some baking with the kids.

Cafe AmyS
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Oh no, I hate that!  We've been having a lot of work done on our townhomes lately, so I understand your frustration (though ours is more loud and disruptive in that we can't use the garage as much).  I bet you'll be glad to get everything unpacked!

Quoting rhiannonaisling: We will be doing more unpacking and organizing our garage (we moved in on the first only to find out the handy man want done).

Cafe AmyS
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Do you have anything planned for after work?

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Work 

Stephw1110
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Headed to the in-laws after school gets out on Friday. No real big reason, just to stock up on wood for winter. We have to go back down the following weekend for nephew's birthday so it was a good weekend to swipe the truck.
Cafe AmyS
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:00 PM

How many days has it been raining?  We had a good one here in Colorado on Monday.

Quoting akaGLIA: Well, if it will stop raining in Missouri, I will try and get my 3 acres ready for winter, "my quality down time" here in the Show Me State;)

Cafe AmyS
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:01 PM

That should be fun.  Are you staying the whole weekend with them?

Quoting Stephw1110: Headed to the in-laws after school gets out on Friday. No real big reason, just to stock up on wood for winter. We have to go back down the following weekend for nephew's birthday so it was a good weekend to swipe the truck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)