• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When all of a sudden, you feel its unfair

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:46 PM
  • 17 Replies
I feel like a tantrum-ing kid, "its not fair!!!" Why me? Why my son? This is not fair God.

I guess I was a really horrible person for this to happen to my son... so not fair : (
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry you are having a bad day, but nothing you did caused this.  You are not horrible, none of us are horrible.  Autism just happens.  Hugs.

magmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh no! You did nothing wrong! In fact you are much stronger than you know to be entrusted with your exceptional kid. Many days seem overwhelming but i always know God will give me the strength to take care of my beautiful challenging little ones. Lots of love tonight!
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Cool mom,  I had that day yesterday! I'm sorry. :( 

was wondering which commandments I had shattered to get this... And why other people get "typical kids"... Was it this that I did wrong, or that that I did wrong...but what was it that THIS had to happen to MY kid?!?

I hear you.. 

And I totally get that this is NIT reflective of how much you LOVE your little guy.. I KNOW you do.. But just why God thinks your stronger then you feel somedays... Why God gave you this challenge... I hear you... 

This will pass, tomorrow your son will tell you something funny, or give u a fun look... And this will pass... 

Hugs my friend.. I hear you... 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I've had those days too..same thoughts..  It's hard, we get it.. Big hugs! 

wildchild.com
by Janine on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I know how you feel, I've felt this way before. (((Hugs)))
mypbandj
by Jen on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Youre right about one thing. It's not fair.

But it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. HUGS

Logansmom1999
by Kristina on Nov. 5, 2014 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

These days are the hardest. It's hard enough to raise these little ones but to wonder what I did to cause it puts me over the edge. We all have these kinds of days on occasion. The answer is to know you did nothing wrong and these kids are little treasures.

princess_1983
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I have wondered the same things. But I know that my son's Autism wasn't my fault. I am geting him all the help he needs with ABA therapy at home and Special Ed class at school. Lots of prayer and good friends that I can vent to also helps. 

MomOfOneCoolKid
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2014 at 6:40 AM

I know this is going to sound horrible, but I think I'm feeling better because I don't believe in an all powerful "God"

And thats okay.

Shit just happens randomly. We just have to make the best of it. I'm praying to an apple to clear my mind and help me with my challenges. It helps me.

Edited: No. This is not true!

MomOfOneCoolKid
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2014 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this

^^ im going to decorate a fake apple and keep it in my house. It'll be my magic apple.

Its funny and it makes me laugh, which is def a good thing right now lol

Edited: No. Just No!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)