Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Amy
  • 10 Replies

I'll be working, but wishing I could take my kids out to one of the neighboring suburbs where they have all sorts of Christmassy things on Saturdays this month.... free carriage rides, Santa, all kinds of shopping on main street.

Oh, and I'm going to a party on Saturday night.  Taking my kiddo with me, since kids are invited as well.  Hopefully he'll meet some new friends.

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Logansmom1999
by Kristina on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:10 AM

We are doing haircuts and cleaning out the corner where we are putting up the tree. Logan has been begging for the tree since Thanksgiving night.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Dec. 13, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Hubby and I went to dinner and the movies last night, kids had babysitters (sisters). Today we did some shopping and watched Christmas movies at home :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 14, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Yesterday was busy...fundaiser for my son's school and hanging out with good friends.  Today was shopping:)

mypbandj
by Jen on Dec. 14, 2014 at 10:38 PM

I volunteered at a car seat check lane, we watched a couple of movies at home, took a nice hike with our 4 year old and tried a new chicken recipe. That's about it! 

amonkeymom
by Amy on Dec. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM

How did the haircuts go?  One thing I'm grateful for is that Colin doesn't mind having that done.

Did you get the tree up & decorated?  If so, I bet Logan is exstatic!  lol

Quoting Logansmom1999:

We are doing haircuts and cleaning out the corner where we are putting up the tree. Logan has been begging for the tree since Thanksgiving night.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Dec. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM

What did you go see the other night?  How was dinner?

Quoting Charizma77:

Hubby and I went to dinner and the movies last night, kids had babysitters (sisters). Today we did some shopping and watched Christmas movies at home :)

amonkeymom
by Amy on Dec. 15, 2014 at 11:47 AM

How did the fundraiser go?  Did you get all of your shopping done?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Yesterday was busy...fundaiser for my son's school and hanging out with good friends.  Today was shopping:)

amonkeymom
by Amy on Dec. 15, 2014 at 11:47 AM

How nice of you to volunteer, I hope it went well.

What was the new recipe?

Quoting mypbandj:

I volunteered at a car seat check lane, we watched a couple of movies at home, took a nice hike with our 4 year old and tried a new chicken recipe. That's about it! 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Dec. 15, 2014 at 3:22 PM

We went to see the new Hunger Games movie and Panera Bread before the movie..we wanted to eat something light before we sat for a movie and it was next door tot he theater..good food, really good movie, awesome company.. :)

Quoting amonkeymom:

What did you go see the other night?  How was dinner?

Quoting Charizma77:

mypbandj
by Jen on Dec. 15, 2014 at 3:39 PM
It was basically sautéed fresh garlic mixed with brown sugar over chicken that you bake like normal. I put it with rice cause I didn't have any potatoes. I liked it. I don't want it everyday but I enjoy having something different every now and then.

Quoting amonkeymom:

How nice of you to volunteer, I hope it went well.

What was the new recipe?

Quoting mypbandj:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)