• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

will so be glad when the winter break is over

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:44 PM
  • 12 Replies

matt's dad bought a new tablet today thinking he was doing something good and usually matt would be able to sit and be patient. total freaking meltdown over how long it took to get it set up and than when he could not get it do what he wanted it too. add that to he won't sleep on his own anymore and literally screams bloody murder everytime he does not get his way to the point my next door neighbor shoots me this evil look. add in the fact that date night has been cancelled due to the fact that my mothers car tanked which was supposed to have been fixed months ago but the money that my dad gave her to do it went to a new freaking table. i am getting incredibly tired of the old lady next to me and her commentary about how loud matt can get. I so can't wait to be out of this damn apartment. i know it is going to be another two months but granny clampett over here is seriously pissing me off. he only gets loud in his room and that is at the other end of the unit nowhere near the wall to her bedroom as we are on the end. my uppity landlord plays favorites with those who have been here longer. i just want this year to be over with and next year to come because hopefully something good starts happening. sorry i know this is kind of a long rant i am just in a really bad mood.bang head on keyboard

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Big hugs!  Hoping the rest of break goes better for you. 

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine living in an apartment with how loud my daughter can scream. We'd probably had cps called on us by now if we did. Hope you guys find a nice place to move to ... maybe a townhouse if not an actual rental house. Both are much better than apartments when noise is an issue. We lived in a townhouse before moving into our home and we were on the end, so only had someone on one side. 

Hugs. Hang in there. These days seem like freaking years but soon our kids will be back in school. And sorry your son was impatient with his tablet. If my daughter had known what her tablet could do before it was set up I'm sure she would have been flipping out too until it was ready to go. Initial set ups are way too complicated, lol.

salvatoregirl24
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:33 PM

i do worry about cps because we already dealt with them once in our old unit. we found a trailer we are going to go look at in a park and according to the park manager it is the last one in the back and there are not any neighbors next too us. Unfortunately in our area there is not a lot of rental houses in our price range.

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine living in an apartment with how loud my daughter can scream. We'd probably had cps called on us by now if we did. Hope you guys find a nice place to move to ... maybe a townhouse if not an actual rental house. Both are much better than apartments when noise is an issue. We lived in a townhouse before moving into our home and we were on the end, so only had someone on one side. 

Hugs. Hang in there. These days seem like freaking years but soon our kids will be back in school. And sorry your son was impatient with his tablet. If my daughter had known what her tablet could do before it was set up I'm sure she would have been flipping out too until it was ready to go. Initial set ups are way too complicated, lol.

salvatoregirl24
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:36 PM

I am hoping it goes better too. I am going crazy. i hate living so close to neighbors. I am a very private person and need my space and an apartment just does not do that. now the one apartment we were looking at was one single unit attached to a storage area that this guy owned. I almost wish we took it.

Quoting Charizma77:

Big hugs!  Hoping the rest of break goes better for you. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 29, 2014 at 5:36 AM

Big hugs mama!

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Oh momma I understand how you are feeling. My son is not my issue but my dad's health. I want this year to be over and we start anew

salvatoregirl24
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:56 PM

it would not bug me so much if there was not a meltdown over every little thing lately.

Quoting JTMOM422:

Oh momma I understand how you are feeling. My son is not my issue but my dad's health. I want this year to be over and we start anew

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I know what you mean about meltdowns. My son is saying no to everything and then screaming for no reason. Not to mention a lot of running through the house

Quoting salvatoregirl24:

it would not bug me so much if there was not a meltdown over every little thing lately.

Quoting JTMOM422:

salvatoregirl24
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:38 PM

mine too and add that on top of my monthly friend showing up a week freaking early. I am just in a fould mood and have been the last few days. it will pass but right now i would do anything for some peace and quiet.

Quoting JTMOM422:

I know what you mean about meltdowns. My son is saying no to everything and then screaming for no reason. Not to mention a lot of running through the house

Quoting salvatoregirl24:

Quoting JTMOM422:

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:41 PM

LOL it's PMS time for me too. My poor hubby is walking on eggshells

Quoting salvatoregirl24:

mine too and add that on top of my monthly friend showing up a week freaking early. I am just in a fould mood and have been the last few days. it will pass but right now i would do anything for some peace and quiet.

Quoting JTMOM422:

Quoting salvatoregirl24:

Quoting JTMOM422:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)